Is there a reason why you can't ready up when there's like 12 seconds left in the lobby?
This change happened a few months ago I think and I'm not sure why.
This change happened a few months ago I think and I'm not sure why.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spaghetti code
What is spaghetti code?
It's Italian and delicious
Code that resembles spaghetti -- a tangled, jumbled mess, where it is difficult to follow any individual strand to its end.
The bug literally effects every one of my lobbies, sometimes you can cancel it by switching offering and the ready button will be available for a second before it grays out again.
thats how I’ve been dealing with it