Green keys are the ~wOoOrst~
(Read the title in a Jean Ralphio voice please.)
Getting green keys in chests is so underwhelming and a let down. You need ace in the hole for it to even be worth something. And if you’re loading up with a chest build, you don’t really want green keys anyway when you can have the purple and pink stuff.
I suggest that green keys can instantly open an exit gate during the collapse. This way it becomes something you can find useful in a chest - as well as being some handy dandy insurance if things go belly up.
Comments
No not only will make escapes easier and happen more often but people want keys and other things removed or nerfed so the likelyhood that happenings is very low
Yeah. I wish that Green Keys in chests always came with Wedding Rings. Then I'd stop whining.
I agree to an extent that keys should be looked at (because there’s nothing more fun than survivors cutting out right in front of you, same deal as the survivor left behind - doesn’t feel fair at all) but right now getting green keys in chests without the aid of ace or plunderer’s is literally worthless.
Perhaps it’s even a hindrance to observant killers who see you have a key, yet they can’t see it’s harmless.
I wish green keys would just be removed from the list of items that can be found in chests; when I'm searching a chest I'm specifically expecting something that will help me with the current trial. Getting a green key means that I've risked searching a chest for nothing.
Agreed, but not on the bonus you suggest.
I'd prefer to see them come with an Eroded Token by standard when found in Chests, and only when someone looting a Chest with Ace In The Hole is when that isn't the case so AITH can do its job without conflictions.
You'd basically find a slightly weaker Bond that's finite, but can be activated on demand.
Would help solos a tad as well if they find one.
I don’t know what rings do, but if they actually make the key functional then I’m all for it. Every other green item is guaranteed to be a boon to your kit - but green keys without ace is an actual waste of space - unnecessary too when you figure how expensive they are. Clear regents and shrouds are more useful than green keys.
I think green keys should have the yellow survivor aura add-on built into it
I put in a suggestion request for this like last year. It hasn't been acted upon so it's clearly something they still want in chests.
I wish they were removed from the chest loot pool
what if you get wedding ring while your obsession or better yet. what if you go into KY.....Oh I mean Custom Game (Sigh...) and you are the only survivor and you bring wedding ring?