Hatch instantly opening on d/c
I think this is such an exploit, Two survivors camping a hatch after i sacrificed another survivor, down one of the campers she d/cs the other jumps the hatch.
I had two gens and two alive survivors why is hatch spawning? Further more why is a d/c instantly opening the hatch. If the Survivor on the ground was sacrificed at least i can have the ten seconds before the animation finishes for the hatch to open.
There really is no excuse for this!
Comments
Still doesn't make sense to me why you compaired taking away the generators to hatch camping, and let them get punished i dont care.
If you don't care about the negative implications of your suggestion, then you're not trying to argue for the betterment of the game, are you?
I am just saying that if that player makes everyone suffer then oh well big deal. And i think they should just add the end game collapse in the place of the hatch. The hatch makes no sense.
Saying "oh well" kinda just proves my point.
Fingers crossed that the survivor husk after a DC will fix this issue.
@TwatLlama Well.... I do not tunnel-mori unless you are pissing me off (OoO troll f.e.), so, you would probably not DC in my lobby (unless you are what I mentioned above). I am more the type of Devour Soap than Mori user anyway. :)