NeW sUrVivOr SpeCuLaTioN
I think Mathieu knows about everyone looking at his followers and tweets for hints to the next chapter so now he's just messing with us XD
Tagged:
Trusted
I think Mathieu knows about everyone looking at his followers and tweets for hints to the next chapter so now he's just messing with us XD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The killer could be his skateboard, lol.
One of his perks would be a helmet, leg and shoulder pads to protect you from one extra hit once per game XD
"Safety first"
Nah, the survivor mantra is "Its not OP if it's just 1 time". THAT should be the quote at the end.
How did that one go over my head! This is 100% the quote, cant beat it
Ash had this. It was called Mettle of Man.
It caused a ######### storm.
Rightfully.
I think that was the point. :P
I got the joke. I laughed.
Don't stick your tongue out at me, good sir.
I :P right back.
>:P
>;P
>:O
Owo
Uwu
>w<
8w8
*x*
-w-
I dunno since Tony responded he may actually do it.