Why Is This A Thing?

image.png

Legit two peoples first or second game and they're going against a full meta loadout P3 Billy? You're having a free weekend, so maybe group the new players together instead of this. I feel like you're scaring more people away instead of attracting them.

Comments

  • They have already made a post about this. It is a current bug they are working to fix.

  • Good point! Someone finnaly noticed ranking system issue!

  • In the meantime, can all of the veterans help try and save the rank 20s? If they have enough fun they'll buy the game. That leads to even more player growth.

    *WE MUST GROW OUR NUMBERS EVEN LARGER*

  • Well, it's normal you found full load-out killers, I mean he could be a purple rank killer after rank reset, and your rank is near his. What it's not right are those 2 rank 20, which is an issue they're currently looking into, so don't expect a fix tomorrow.

  • @Blueberry said:

    They have already made a post about this. It is a current bug they are working to fix.

    Oh shoot, I didn't see that. Just felt really bad for those three newcomer.

    @YaiPa said:

    Well, it's normal you found full load-out killers, I mean he could be a purple rank killer after rank reset, and your rank is near his. What it's not right are those 2 rank 20, which is an issue they're currently looking into, so don't expect a fix tomorrow.

    I know, I'm not mad I went against him. I have almost 2k hours, just felt bad for those three and that this is an issue I've seen since the chapter release. I'm pretty good at the game but I can't carry a game consisting of three brand new players.

  • Yeah it's extremely inconvenient that the bug happened right during this free weekend and with all the new Stranger Things fans coming in. It's probably costing them a lot of new players.

  • 20190921_115507.jpg

    This is what's really wrong. I'm the rank 1 and I'm tired of playing rank 20 baby killers.