Console users should be able to select an after match/before match response
Similar to games like Splatoon I believe which have a set amount of things to say tied to the d-pad, dead by daylight could do something similar with some hotkey'd responses that would show if someone enjoyed or didn't enjoy a game to the other side at the end without forcing a console player to type with a controller. Things to say could change upon a win or lose, but be for the most part respectful in nature being things like GG! Or even a simple "Well played!"
Coming from PC briefly to the PS4 edition I just find it weird how there's no after match chat
Comments
You just have to click on the name of the people at the end result to to send them a message, but I would like an after match chat, it’s would be much more convenient
I don't think there should be any negative options, but other than that I would be okay with the idea. But I also think it is entirely unnecessary and they could spend their development time on more important things.
I'd rather not..
I specifically switched from PC to console because i dreaded post game chat. Was mostly flame and BM city, not always but mostly. As a player with terrible anxiety issues, its a relief knowing i dont have worry about anyones comments after game. Wether good or bad. Wether helpful/constructive criticism or not.
So even if it was a simple GG or well played, id rather them not.
I’d just like post-game chat, it’d be nice for those of us that want it and people who don’t want it could just close the chat.
If ever implemented if they had the option for it be disabled from settings then I wouldnt complain. That way both sides would get what they wanted and one wouldnt have to deal with closing said chat after every single game.
An option in the settings would be good too.