Well jeez

ugh.jpg

Maybe balancing means the total rank of the four survivors combined is near mine?

Comments

  • The sum?

    Nah, everyone knows its broken. I had two rank twos, a six and a eighteen on my girlfriends fresh account.

    Anyways they kniw the matchmaking is trash, pull through

  • Well, at devotion 3(+25) you're not a legit rank 16/15 anyways.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Well, at devotion 3(+25) you're not a legit rank 16/15 anyways.

    The highest I ever got was I think 13 on killer. I play a lot because it's fun but I am not good at the game. And that was a daily I was doing.

    So I can see where you would think that, but I am at the rank I should be at.

  • @DonnieTheZombie said:

    The sum?

    Nah, everyone knows its broken. I had two rank twos, a six and a eighteen on my girlfriends fresh account.

    Anyways they kniw the matchmaking is trash, pull through

    The sum part was a joke. And yeah, it happens a lot but meh. Game is still fun. But someone starting out would be put off by it, I bet.

  • @SenatorAcadia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/701689#Comment_701689

    The highest I ever got was I think 13 on killer. I play a lot because it's fun but I am not good at the game. And that was a daily I was doing.

    So I can see where you would think that, but I am at the rank I should be at.

    You're most likely better than you think. You got 23k against a combination of red/purple/green ranks this particular game even though you were playing Wraith who is arguably "one of the weakest killers" in the game with no stall-perk (Ruin, Pop Goes The Weasel, Corrupt Intervent etc).

    They brought multiple toolboxes, too (albeit one's just a sabo toolbox).

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/701693#Comment_701693

    You're most likely better than you think. You got 23k against a combination of red/purple/green ranks this particular game even though you were playing Wraith who is arguably "one of the weakest killers" in the game with no stall-perk (Ruin, Pop Goes The Weasel, Corrupt Intervent etc).

    They brought multiple toolboxes, too (albeit one's just a sabo toolbox).

    Thanks! I had the add on where there is no bing bong and i could see them when they were within 12 meters so I at least had a fighting chance. :)

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Well, at devotion 3(+25) you're not a legit rank 16/15 anyways.

    He could play alot of survivor

  • monkaHmm.jpg

    Took 9 months off the game so it put me at R20. Everyone is saying the game is putting high ranks against low rank killers, so I decided to see what happened. I let the Nea go, but yeah.. It seems low rank killers are getting the high rank gamers. Unlucky for them, they got the 5k hour rusty Hillbilly xD.

  • Well at least everyone got a good share of blood points. When there's 3 or more BPS I'll usually let everyone escape anyway. I'll hook everyone twice and act like I'm playing for real. But if I down someone a third time I'll just leave them to be healed and go look for someone else.

  • @SenatorAcadia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/701699#Comment_701699

    Thanks! I had the add on where there is no bing bong and i could see them when they were within 12 meters so I at least had a fighting chance. :)

    I love that addon combo. Put it where they can't see you and they'll jump!