Each time I bring a good medkit, I play vs Plague
[BAD WORD]
[BAD WORD]
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The no mither guy feels like a champ though.
I don't think No Mither guys exist anymore. (Unless doing Adept David)
Seriously i haven't seen no mither in months.
I also brought a purple medkit with 2 charge add ons only to get plague
Try getting a healing daily for your daily ritual then facing Plague.
That's always fun.
NGL, if there are 3 or more survivors running medkits I’ll go Plague just to counter them. “No insta heals on my watch!”
Then the jokes on you (and sometimes them depending on your skill with Corrupt Purge) because they just instaheal with the fountains anyways.
I've honestly never quite gotten why survivors completely heal using a fountain and not just purge the sickness out of them.
I suppose it's probably a balance thing to go along with the risk of giving Plague super-vomit? But then it can't be that, because most Plagues are just gonna run the add on that gives her it when a generator pops anyways. So....yeah.
Well that’s just it, you want them to use you fountains so can get corrupt purge. Most high ranks players refuse to cleanse themselves because Plague is just an M1 killer if no one chooses to cleanse. I usually run Thanaphobia on her because it forces survivors to choose between Corrupt Purge or slower action speed.
Do you play on PC or Console? Cause I swear I'm the only red/purple rank survivor on PS4 who tries to not give Plague her Corrupt Purge but end up having to sigh and go ''I suppose." and heal anyways because the Blendette on the team couldn't go with a little light cough and needed to heal right away.
Either way? I personally find Plague super strong in the right hands and drastically underrated. Her counterplay most people have adapted of not healing still leaves them in a one hit state for the entire game. So if you're good at mind games and chases as a killer?
You can outskill a survivor pretty well.
Then if you're a lucky SOB you get the survivors I get on my team who heal constantly and give you a spray and pray from hell.