Killers

Killers are a bunch of cry babies when it comes to survivors..the old brand new part was “overpowered...”..Borrowed time saved the person on the hook and the rescue person and they complained it was too difficult to get a kill because they wanna camp and tunnel all the time..they run perks like barbecue and chili & nurses calling (don’t forget the camping and tunneling.) there’s not much we can do! 95% of killers wanna say “GET GOOD” but there’s nothing I can do when I get off a hook and get knocked right back down or my teammate dies because borrowed time doesn’t protect them also....BORROWED TIME DOESNT EVEN WORK ANYMORE LIKE WHAT 😂 this game is so ONE SIDED. KILLERS CONSTANTLY GETTING BUFFS AND NEW PERKS TO MAKE THEM MORE “CONCEALED.” Even tho they don’t even have a terror radius most the time...this is why people are leaving this game and you use popular things like “Stranger Things” to bring people in but it still doesn’t change how toxic the killer mains are...and did you guys secretly give trapper a speed buff? 👀 cuz after this new update this mans is SPRINTING....oh and another thing. I love how this game always nerfs survivor perks but NEVER wants to nerf anything for a killer. I play on Xbox.. the killer main toxicness is real and needs to be fixed. Give us survivors our perks BACK and just leave killers how they are and let it be equal.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments