Devs. REWORK MINDBREAKEF ALREADY.
Maybe I was a bit harsh in the title, but it really expresses what I feel about Mindbreaker. MINDBREAKER DOESNT DO ANYTHING AT ALL. NOTHING. Literally it’s only 3 seconds of exhaustion. You can just walk it off and sprint burst away. Stealth killer? Can still get rid of exhaustion only 3 seconds. EVERYBODY SAYS ITS GARBAGE. THEY ONLY USE IT TO PROVE HOW GARBAGE IT IS. Head on you go hide in a locker and exhaustion still goes down so you can still use exhaustion. It stops current exhaustion. YOU CAN STILL WALK IT OFF AND BY THEN GENERATORS WILL ALREADY BE OVER 50%. PEOPLE ARE WASTING MONEY ON A PERK THATS NOT EVEN GOOD. If Mindbreaker was on a tier list I would put it at -Z because it’s that garage. Either make it longer and have it last for the whole generator time or remove the perk completely. Seriously.
Okay I’m done now.
Comments
You can get more use out of Monstrous Shrine tho.
I would like to believe that we've provided enough feedback on the perk and now they're just going to sit back and watch the numbers for a few weeks then spend a few months working on it along with a myriad of other perks except the oldest ones like Monstrous Shrine.
We'll see them fixed in a few years like Decisive Strike.
Turning off the capslock and using paragraphs goes a long way towards readability.