Oblivious scandal

Okay so ppl are getting mad bc Freddy can now deny BT...okay then run OoO so you can see him at all time.

I don't understand how denying BT is terrible when Leatherface and the Hillbilly can deny DH and Myers negate all sensory/aura reading perks.

I myself think it's rather nice to have a new strong killer for the higher ups.

Comments

  • Cause BT is used to counter cheap killer plays, which deny your whole gamefun. Its already sad enough, that survs have to use perks to counter cheap play instead of using what they want for fun gameplay. Killer should stop complaining cause the devs are hardly killer sided in regards to cheap gameplay.

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    Cause BT is used to counter cheap killer plays, which deny your whole gamefun.

    Lbh I'm red ranks on both sides.

    Which means I know all about the cheap survivors play too. DS still works if I'm not mistaken so if anything that could be used.

    Also, since you can now use OoO to spot Freddy at all time seems like there's an easy counter here even if a campy Freddy would add insidious to their build. But his fun isn't to camp, it's to use fake pallets or blood pool, which mean chases are fun not camping.

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    Cause BT is used to counter cheap killer plays, which deny your whole gamefun.

    If that was the case, pallet looping would have been fixed ages ago.