I’m very glad that issue is getting fixed, but I’m talking about people who have prestiged and have 50 levels and are mysteriously still at rank 18 or 20.
I consider myself subpar at best and I’m a yellow/green survivor. If you play enough of the game to prestige, no matter how bad you are at the game, you’re still more knowledgeable and better than genuine newcomers.
It just looks like derankers looking to bully the new kids on the block.
If you take a break from the game, you de-rank in a relatively short amount of time. DC'ing won't bring players to rank 17-20, so these are most likely players who left the game for a while.
I’m very glad that issue is getting fixed, but I’m talking about people who have prestiged and have 50 levels and are mysteriously still at rank 18 or 20.
I consider myself subpar at best and I’m a yellow/green survivor. If you play enough of the game to prestige, no matter how bad you are at the game, you’re still more knowledgeable and better than genuine newcomers.
It just looks like derankers looking to bully the new kids on the block.
I'm sure there's derankers, but matchmaking itself is sorta messed up right now. When you can get rank spreads like 6-6-17-20 vs 19 without any SWF involved, that's not people deranking but the matchmaking itself having a gigantic hiccup.
A lot of the time this is because people have taken a break from the game and with going through a few rank resets their rank has dropped to these levels.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just saw a twitter post from devs saying they are aware of this issue on all platforms and they are working on a fix. Thanks for your patience.
Matchmaking is broken again
I’m very glad that issue is getting fixed, but I’m talking about people who have prestiged and have 50 levels and are mysteriously still at rank 18 or 20.
I consider myself subpar at best and I’m a yellow/green survivor. If you play enough of the game to prestige, no matter how bad you are at the game, you’re still more knowledgeable and better than genuine newcomers.
It just looks like derankers looking to bully the new kids on the block.
If you take a break from the game, you de-rank in a relatively short amount of time. DC'ing won't bring players to rank 17-20, so these are most likely players who left the game for a while.
I see red people...
I'm sure there's derankers, but matchmaking itself is sorta messed up right now. When you can get rank spreads like 6-6-17-20 vs 19 without any SWF involved, that's not people deranking but the matchmaking itself having a gigantic hiccup.
A lot of the time this is because people have taken a break from the game and with going through a few rank resets their rank has dropped to these levels.
You see native Americans at low ranks? That's cool, I've never seen them myself
I play as rank 4 against Rank 20-18 all the time!! Has been 6 games in a row now.
Fix this, or there wont be anything left of the new playerbase after this weekend.