What is your go to perk
Everyone has the one specific perk that they need in most builds. For me it's balanced landing. I can use it on almost every map and is good in almost every situation. For killer it's obviously BBQ for the simple fact of more BP. What about you guys?
Comments
Adrenaline and a little bit of Third Seal on the Trapper
Head On.
Head On is love. Head On is life.
Devour Hope and BBQ. I need those sweet BP, and Devour Hope is a lot more fun to use than Ruin.
When playing killer, I cannot enter a trial without Discordance of I feel lonely
When survivor, I actually use AutoDidact
Survivor: Iron will, Ds and Woo.
Bamboozle on Myers. Ruin on everyone.
Welcome, new member! 🤗
I'd say pgtw, It rewards you for getting hooks and if you start snowballing it can do some serious damage
Do you apply directly to the forehead?
Never leave home without my DS
Gotta love Premonition. Those stealth Killers ain’t got nothin’ on me.
For Killer, I find myself using Pop Goes The Weasel a lot, even though I try to avoid meta perks. Doesn’t mean it’s a bad perk though.
:D