Yeah that's all I had to say
Can confirm.
It's true.
Never tried it. It's true. It's true because it sounds true. That's all I need. *places hand on heart, stands for U.S. anthem*
@StupidPallets said:Never tried it. It's true. It's true because it sounds true. That's all I need. *places hand on heart, stands for U.S. anthem*
@StupidPallets said:
Well, you can trust me. ๐
Especially if you camp but who would do that? Well, camp right outside myc range.
It's really good with Windstorm, yeah.
He needs to down a survivor and hook them normally first.
Yep
It's okay.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can confirm.
It's true.
Never tried it. It's true. It's true because it sounds true. That's all I need. *places hand on heart, stands for U.S. anthem*
Well, you can trust me. ๐
Especially if you camp but who would do that? Well, camp right outside myc range.
It's really good with Windstorm, yeah.
He needs to down a survivor and hook them normally first.
Yep
It's okay.