How to deal with complete new players (especially after rank reset)
Just had a game where I played against literal new players - I don't think they even knew the mechanisms of the game and I felt bad killing them. How do I help new players? I cant communicate with them to let them know I want to help, and I feel bad rekting new players - its a bad experience for everyone. Is there a way to restrict me from playing against people have 0 perks and just installed the game?
Comments
Encourage them through endgame chat to keep trying their hardest, to try and have fun, and to always remember the fact that they matter the most to our community at this time. Always say ‘Good game, well played!’ And try to teach them from their mistakes so that they can better themselves! 💜
Always a shame. The rank 15 barrier was supposed to help stop that.
Matchmaking should keep track of devotion. Like the matchmaking tiers in Ds2.
I had that situation with my Trapper yesterday, they kept stepping in my traps and they left the first person hooked to die. i chased them around for a while but they weren't getting gens done and I can't explain to them how to play. I dropped the last one on the hatch and tried to give some tips in post-game chat.
A better solution would be to give the matchmaker a clue.