Why did I just lose progress on my Nancy?
Okay so I had my Nancy leveled up to 40 and all her teachables and then I got a "connection error" and she went back down to level 25. So all her teachables are locked again...... ๐ญ @Peanits
Okay so I had my Nancy leveled up to 40 and all her teachables and then I got a "connection error" and she went back down to level 25. So all her teachables are locked again...... ๐ญ @Peanits
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
bc connection error
You can file out a ticket on the support website to see if you can obtain your items back.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Okay, thanks ๐