can we get some Adam clothes next mid chapter patch?

Comments

  • Yes yes yesssssssssss!!!!

    @Peanits

    I’m hoping survivors like Kate, Adam, Jeff and Jane are the spotlight for this upcoming Halloween event.

  • I think the problem is nobody plays him.

  • I want more Feng Min outfits. She screams new outfit and I'm like "dont worry I got ya" *passes wallet*

    My friend would love more Adam cosmetics though

  • This. Upvote.

    Adam has so much possibility for clothing and all he has is "college student", "70s disco man", and "college student but with a camera".

    Pretty much every other Survivor and Killer (barring the licensed ones) have more cosmetics than him.

  • I would love new Adam cosmetics, I also strongly would love a semi-spooky themed Feng skin, and would fall in love with a Meg outfit that's not based off of her athletic background.

    There's so many things you could do with Halloween, I'd love to see a cosmetic involving a sort of backpack, maybe a trick or treat bag, broomstick, you get the idea. I love cosmetics with lots of physics and potentially "flowy" items. I'm sure the devs have already planned out what they're doing, since we're getting pretty close to Halloween, but I can dream a little right?

  • @Liruliniel said:

    I want more Feng Min outfits. She screams new outfit and I'm like "dont worry I got ya" *passes wallet*

    My friend would love more Adam cosmetics though

    Time to make you happy


    She is getting a gamer outfit with headphones on her head

  • @AntiJelly said:

    This. Upvote.

    Adam has so much possibility for clothing and all he has is "college student", "70s disco man", and "college student but with a camera".

    Pretty much every other Survivor and Killer (barring the licensed ones) have more cosmetics than him.

    No he has the second least outside licensed content with clown being 1 cosmetic less due to Adam's xmas sweater.

    @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/697917#Comment_697917

    Time to make you happy

    She is getting a gamer outfit with headphones on her head

    I saw it before. Sadly this was not a great outfit. I really like the idea tho. Feng probably has the best cosmetics you can pair together in the game.

  • Not before Jane honey lol, not before my Jane detective outfit pls

  • Yeah! I don't play him, but he looks super nice. I might P3 him next

  • @Iceman said:

    Yes yes yesssssssssss!!!!

    @Peanits

    I’m hoping survivors like Kate, Adam, Jeff and Jane are the spotlight for this upcoming Halloween event.

    when there is a Halloween Event this year

  • @Iceman said:

    Yes yes yesssssssssss!!!!

    @Peanits

    I’m hoping survivors like Kate, Adam, Jeff and Jane are the spotlight for this upcoming Halloween event.

    Kate and Jeff just got one, they probably won't be in the next lineup. Jeff possibly could just because he has less cosmetics.

  • @ItzSoulz

    It normally take place sometimes in October. And the devs don’t start teasing about until like the end of September. Last year it took place between October 19th - November 2nd.

    @ProfoundEnding said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/697889#Comment_697889

    Kate and Jeff just got one, they probably won't be in the next lineup. Jeff possibly could just because he has less cosmetics.

    @ProfoundEnding

    Well, I could only hope lol. I’m more concerned for Adam than anything lol.

  • Off topic but you are the first Adam pfp I see lmao that's how much people don't like Adam xD

  • Ugh i really hope he gets something, most of his cosmetics are so meh

  • Nea Nea Nea Nea NEA NNNNNEEEEEAAAAAAA

    also some more nancy wouldn't be bad

  • @Kaiju said:

    Off topic but you are the first Adam pfp I see lmao that's how much people don't like Adam xD

    @Kaiju

    Adam here 👋🏾, I just have my fav killers on the forums.

  • @Kaiju said:

    Off topic but you are the first Adam pfp I see lmao that's how much people don't like Adam xD

    now that is a bruh moment

  • I like how Jane got way more cosmetics than adam and she literally came out 6 months after adam! 6 fricking months devs!