Is it just me or do Demogorgons Perks feel really weak?
Along with having almost ZERO Synergy with other perks.
Along with having almost ZERO Synergy with other perks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're all just situational like the Legion's perks.
But at least Discordance is functionally useful. Especially for Gen defense builds.
I didn't expect Surge to work with Pop that would be too strong, but why not Overcharge for example?
The escape blocker can be useful vs a wanna be bully squad, but Mind breaker? What a whole 2-3 seconds of exhaustion? And they still get the standard mini sprint burst if hit during that time...How is THAT useful?
Yeah discordance is the most useful of their all three perks.
Wait, overcharge doesn't work with Surge?
Surge and Surveillance go wonderfully together
Yeah, all of Demo's perks are lackluster. Surge might be decent on a slugging Nurse build on a small map, otherwise, you are better using Pop, while Cruel Limits and Mindbreaker are completely trash.
For real.
Don't get me wrong, survivors only got one good perk really in Fixate, but at least they got one.
Cruel Limits is a pretty nice perk if you are there when they pop a gen, But other than that I have a hard time using the really Niche perks
I'll just stick with Weasel. Even on Ghostface, Plague and Wraith, the killers surge could potentially work the best on Your better off just using Weasel to control Generators on them just due to Weasel's versatility
Especially Wraith as his mobility can allow him to pressure generators very easily
Surge could have been a fun new gen control perk that could have made people back off from Corrupt and Ruin. A shame, a missed opportunity
That's literally the only niche build that can be used. The rest od the perks is sadly kind of weak.
Hilarious how so many of you are hating on Surge.
Is there some clueless streamer out there who is downplaying Surge and Demogorgon or something?
All this talk of "Why run Surge when Pop is better?" makes me laugh because you can just run both and profit.
It's not that Pop is better than Surge (it is) it's that it really doesn't mix with anything else other than maybe Surv. Maybe if Stacked with Overcharge, but Demogorgons perks are like a sad joke.
Almost makes me wanna ask the meme question "Do the Devs even play?"
They are very weak. And i made some suggestions that would make them all meta and synergise well with other perks.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/88741/demogorgons-perks-feedback-suggestions#latest
I've been having a blast using Plague + Surge because hardly anyone cleanses at fountains, and survivors can't get far enough away from gens before I down them with a basic attack. This pretty much ensures that Surge activates every time it's available, and I kid you not, I have brought a couple of gens from 80% down to 20% just from surge's effect alone (they were determined to get those gens). I'm still trying to come up with a build that works around Surge better on Plague, as currently I'm using BBQ, Thana, M&A, Surge, but thinking of trying Surveillance, Thrilling Tremors, Surge, Pop. Plague benefits best from M&A + Thana though, so maybe when they fix Dying Light, I'll give that a try in place of BBQ, so that The survivors will be slower at making progress and Surge will become a bigger headache for them.
Other than Surge though, I have also had success with Mindbreaker on Pig, and Cruel Limits on Spirit (especially on Haddonfield and Lery's) but they are very niche when it comes to which killers can actually use them, and could do with some buffs/changes to make them more universally useful to all killers.
Inner Strength is also good.
So is second wind.
I never understood this "it requires synergy with other perks" thing... so what?
If it's good, it's good. Doesn't matter if you need 1 or even 3 extra perks
Surge and Surveillance is really nice.
The Game is the smallest map in DbD. Try the same thing on Thompson house please. :)
One could argue that Discordance isn't a situational perk. I'd say Huntress's perks are very situational.
They are weak, surge would be decent if every map was the size of lerys or the game. The other two are just plain terrible. He is definitely not a killer meant to use his own perks, they’re just flavory
Cruel confinement would be great if it was map wide or if it affected pallets
Cruel Confinement (I REFUSE TO CALL IT BY IT'S NEW NAME, CRUEL CONFINEMENT FOREVERRRRRRR) is so damn good. It's situational unless you do a build like yours to focus on it, but the amount of downs I've gotten because I purposefully ignored a nigh complete gen mid chase is insane. Suddenly my target has no where to go and all that's left is to come back for the fella who made it all possible.
Surge could be pretty good if they would just make it every generator regresses and tak on a 3/4/5% regression for every one not regressed.
I have a feeling that if you take one guess as to which streamer thinks Surge is useless, you would be correct. :P
Nope, it's not most of the time. But if the survivor repair gens alone then it's useless :/
There are very few times when survivors would actively do gens alone.
Yeah, that's why I said ''It's not most of the time'' but still :D