There only was 3 killers and 4 Survivors on the game's launch.
Oh, so... why not just make the title "Wow, we have so many Killers/Survivors now!" Instead of making it the most cryptic title I've seen on here so far lmao.
Oh, so... why not just make the title "Wow, we have so many Killers/Survivors now!" Instead of making it the most cryptic title I've seen on here so far lmao.
Hey, don't ask me. And "We've come a long way" is a pretty common phrase. Just saying.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't follow at all what you're referencing here.
Some clarification please?
There only was 3 killers and 4 Survivors on the game's launch.
Thank you, Gardenia.
Agreed, a little more clarification would make your point more clear. :)
Agreed, I still remember that when I started Michael was all the rage over on console, look at the game now, I cri :')
Oh, so... why not just make the title "Wow, we have so many Killers/Survivors now!" Instead of making it the most cryptic title I've seen on here so far lmao.
Hey, don't ask me. And "We've come a long way" is a pretty common phrase. Just saying.
Made sense to me. It is pretty crazy how big the game's gotten