Why did BHVR take away so much nice stuff?
I can no longer hear the killers’ respective menu music, the switch to killer/survivor button is gone, I can’t hear any killer/survivor music on the lobby, and my frames have been plummeting on console these past few chapters.
The Stranger things chapter is amazing, wish I could say the same about the rest
Comments
It's possible that when they tweaked the hair it created a bug in the lobby music which then affected Dying Light crashing the game.
New chapter = New bugs, the lobby music will probably return when they fix grass or something.
In trying to play this game for about 5-6 hours yesterday, I had the new map only three times and the Gorgonzola twice, one of which I was disconnected from before I could even start to play. 80% of the games have been Ghostface. This has been the worst update ever for me so far.
Kinda off topic but macaroni and cheese made with gouda is incredible. Your calling Demogorgon "Gorgonzola" reminded me of it.
Sounds like a delicacy.
Kinda off topic but speaking of cheese... my mom keeps trying to steal my damn wheel of Brie out of the fridge. So I threw it in the back of the fridge where she couldn't possibly find it.. hidden underneath 2 boxes of crap.
Gotta protect what's important