Killers, do ANY of you play without BBQ? (IF you have it)

To all Killers out there, do you ever play Killer without BBQ? I understand many people either won't have it or don't care about points, but this question is directed at people who have it unlocked on the Killer they are playing, need bloodpoints and choose NOT to use it. If you're one of those people, WHY do you not use it?

I simply cannot play without it purely for the double bloodpoints every game lol.. It sucks when there's so many better perks to put in that slot but I just cannot bring myself to remove it.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • The only time I'm not using it is either because I don't have it or I'm trying to do an adapt.

  • I prefer whispers on Ghostface. Whispers, in general, is more reliable as it's passive and is difficult to counter. It just works.

  • people say its not great besides the bloodpoints but I disagree. "You just learn where survivors are" --what? really? Information is huge in this game, losing momentum after a hook because you went to the wrong side of the map can cost you a game.

  • I legit run it so often that when I try different builds as killer I often look around saying "really, everyone hopped in a locker?" Only to remember my build after a game and feel stupid lol

  • I use it sometimes, but I'm considering replacing it with Nurses Calling, as using a pudding would allow me to use other perks like Ruin, Remember Me, Save the Best for Last, and Pop Goes the Weasel if I had it. I think it's nice, but players going against it can just hide in lockers though

  • If I have I will use it

    I lessens the grind a lot

    And the auras help sometimes

  • Pretty much all the time, unless the Killer doesn‘t have it yet. BP is the main reason. Aura reading is the bonus.

  • I replace BBQ with "Discordance" quite often, because "Discordance" is better in early game. BBQ is free BP tho.

  • The only times when I don't use it is when I don't have it on the killer or when I do the adept achievement

  • Nope. Why should I? More points and aura reading ability are very cool!

  • Never, 2xBP is too good

  • BP is one of the main reasons I play killer. Much better BP rewards. BBQ is a must just for the BP. I honestly don't think about the aura site 90% of the time. I play Trapper, so not like I'm crossing the map quickly to get someone.

  • I really ever use it unless I'm in desperate need for points.

  • I will absolutely 100% use BBQ on every killer I can. They could remove aura reading from it and I'd still stack the perk slot. My time is very limited and I need Bloodpoints

  • It is almost in every build unless i want to run a gimmick loadout.

1 2 ›