Remove hook rescue point's and give only save unhook point's
Farmer's are still here in this game and they dosen't care about that 500 extra points as it seems.
Tagged:
Trusted
Farmer's are still here in this game and they dosen't care about that 500 extra points as it seems.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sadly true but this would make BT useless in the eyes of most ppl if you couldn't even get the points from a hook rescue.
I second this.
You can have the point's after a short time.Like save unhooks.
Safe*
And yes but I would still make less points since I wouldn't get both score events.
It dosen't make any difference if you get 1000 first and then 500 or 1500...
To me not really but to a lot of ppl it does.
Don't get me wrong I always go for the safe unhook and don't even run BT but I'm just stating facts ppl wouldn't like about this.
I don't care what people like or not but beeing farmed just to go down after 3 second's isn't fair.you can't really do anything if you were farmed.That is just selfish.
You have to care what ppl like and think if you want them to get behind the changes you want to make.
Maybe if the survivors doesn't have BT the points aren't awarded instead.
I agree, it would discourage farming, and I feel like safe unhooks should award more Bloodpoints in my opinion! :)
I love this idea and hope it gets implemented.