Are you seeing a lot of inner strenght?
If so, how is it playing against it? Feels powerful? Meh?
Playing with it (on maps I know) feels good. But I haven't played against it yet
If so, how is it playing against it? Feels powerful? Meh?
Playing with it (on maps I know) feels good. But I haven't played against it yet
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just treat it like they we're healed by We'll Make It. Fast, but not that game changing.
Pharmacy>>Inner Strength>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Self-Ish sit in a corner for a minute while team gets downed and gens regressed care
Second Wind has been causing more problems for me honestly. It encourages the already powerful gen rush.
Inner, DS, Head on
Probably going to be a strong/meta combo once more people start using it. Maybe even add Unbreakable too.
Edit: Spelling is hard.
Didn't even see a Nancy using it, I guess they're to scared that the killer may have iron maiden.
I actually have all of those unlocked on nancy already, plus quick and quiet.
Got kinda lucky on the bloodweb
Well its really to soon to say because a lot of ppl are trying to just get a teachable so it may take a bit before we see more of it, Its a good perk and rewards you for getting rid of totems witch is potentially noed
It's trash, in about 20 matches I using it I got to use it twice. Can never find a totem when you need one, and end up escaping without being hurt whenever you do cleanse a totem.
I dunno if I'd say it's powerful, but I had a couple Nancy players in once match and it highlighted just how useless Iron Maiden is; lots of notifications, but I could never find them before the 15 seconds was up (or at all, actually).
iRON mAIDEN cOUNTERS iNNER sTRENGTH bTW.
Haven't played against it on live much, but I've played against it a bit on the PTB and it hasn't changed since then. I don't really have a problem with it. It can't be used in a chase unless I really mess up, and if they're using it outside of a chase, they're really only saving 8 seconds over just using a medkit. The more people that run it, the weaker it gets (people are fighting over totems), so I don't think it'll get to be a problem.
I'd like to play against it some more, though.
Yeah, if you're running Iron Maiden against Inner Strength, all it does is counter peace and quiet. No survivor is gonna fear getting into a locker because of Iron Maiden.
True, honestly it could use some buff.
What do you mean? I'm terrified of a whole 15 seconds of exposed. I mean how will I ever avoid a killer for 15 entire seconds? That's obviously impossible. /s
God I hate a lot of the arbitrary limitations put on perks to stop them from being "OP" that just make them garbage tier