How have the new chapter games been community?
Have they been well?
Had fun?
Was it horrid?
I am curious as I have not played yet and want to know your opinions on it!
Tagged:
Trusted
Have they been well?
Had fun?
Was it horrid?
I am curious as I have not played yet and want to know your opinions on it!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have no idea where anything is on hawkins.
Demo is fun
ive had lots of fun with it. havent done anything with Steve yet, but ive played Nancy and used her perks, and used the Demo and.... admittedly ive only used Surge, i dont really like the other two perks. ive played the new map a few times and it was quite fun
I played Myers and got the sweatiest rank 13s I've seen in my life.
Going against demogorgon is fun.
As survivor, I've been more potato than usual and I've been dying to bad killers who were only slightly less potato.
Everyone keeps looting my chests even though I tell them that my build is based around chest looting and I find better items. Don't loot my chests. If you do, I'll loot your chest.
Mine have not been good tbh
The only good game I had so far was the one time I escaped and got adept steve
Maybe today will be better
It's the usual, honestly.
Just don't like seeing 3 Pallets in a row on the new map.
Had 3 games in a row with dc’s and ebony’s XD fun fun fun
The new map is fun as survivor, as killer unless you're Myers, Ghostface or Piggy, you're probably not going to have much fun on it.
I wasn't impressed playing Demogorgon or with his perks. Going against him was fun as survivor. The roars and his chase music are creepy. Steve and Nancy are cute. About three decent perks between them, but still a treat to play as them if you're a Stranger Things fan.
Enjoying it.
Demogorgon is great. The shred is a fun attack and his portals are handy when you master it.
Steve isn't very good in terms of perks, but Nancy has some decent perks.
Hawkins Lab is the best looking map, very faithful to the tv series.
Overall, a really good chapter.
I haven't played against the new killer or new survivors yet, nor on the new map.
But otherwise, games have been normal for me.
Last night I did have one group (whether they were SWF or Solo, I don't know, and it didn't matter) use a Bloody Party Streamer. So, I worked on getting my four hooks for BBQ, did a lot of chases and hits, and kicked generators a lot. Once they figured out I was willing to let them do the gens and escape for the extra BP due to the offering, we had a fun time farming the points.
I did sacrifice one, and almost felt bad about it. For several minutes, I'd forgotten about the Offering.
Usually, I don't farm. But since I'm rank reset into the gray ranks for not playing for many months, I wanted them to get decent double BP. I figured to have the BPS, they were either folks who came back for the DLC, or Killer players playing the survivor side for a change.
I kept feeling I was being matched against new rank 20 Survivors or something so I'll be toying around with Survivors. I give loads of second chances and I keep finding out I'm playing against purple and green ranks not new players.
Im 0-3 at the new map, solo survivor. 😂
Aesthetic-wise Hawkins is the best map BHVR has ever made, the map is filled with atmosphere and ambience. For the first time a map in DBD actually looks like a real place
However game-play wise the map is kind of a bore, multiple rooms can have double pallets back to back along with a vaulting location, alternate routes, and debris that will slow the killer down. I'm not sure if they are meant to be the equivalent of the shack pallet, but either way it's just kind of annoying
However this map is a literal dream come true for Ghostface. It is by far my favorite map to play him on right now, I haven't tried Scratch though I feel the pallets and the portal room won't favor him much
I've had a semi fun match there as Demo and the rest were blah. As everyone else however the map was a ton of fun
Great job on Hawkins BHVR you guys did great
New map is great, you can tell they really put thought into it. I pretty much think all the new perks are meh. Steve and Nancy are nicely done, Sonia the demogorgon, even if he's not the best killer. Overall good. Tons of new rank 20 killers though, I'm careful not to be a bully but it feels sad when they don't know what they're doing at all and it's obvious.
Everything but the map is great.
Been looping Demo a lot, played an LF game and got a 4K. Haven’t played as much killer since I’m waiting for the Demo hype to die down.
As solo survivor main, PS4, I like the new chapter. Demogorgon is fun to play against since you can counter his lunge if you time the juke right and it's nice to destroy his portals, although I think they should be worth more points since they take a decent amount of time to do and are dangerous. I also like that there's a perk now that encourages players to do totems. Maybe now people will finally get used to how they're distributed across 5 sectors and what the usual spots are so I don't always have to use small game to find the Ruin.
There seems to be more crashes though in between games. There's very frequent errors now and I keep starting lobbies that crash for some reason. I've seen a little bit of it with streamers too.
I've been playing as Steve with his Scoops Ahoy outfit (I couldn't resist) and it's been fun so far. Demogorgon is fun but managed to escape 3/4 times against him, only died because potato team mate refused to unhook anyone the entire round. I like new map but very confusing at first, having played it a bit more I understand layout but still get lost.
Will be playing Nancy after I level up Steve a bit.