Nice Quality of Life Update
Really like being able to ready up and spend bloodpoints and change perks while ready in swf.
Thanks BHVR!!!
Tagged:
Trusted
Really like being able to ready up and spend bloodpoints and change perks while ready in swf.
Thanks BHVR!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
didnt know they changed this but thats a great change, also seeing peoples levels and ranks in a lobby is a neat change too.
I been wanting this recently, and it's like they read my mind! :)
Oh yeah, I forgot about that!
I thought that was really cool because it adds more meaning to your rank, you get to show it off! :)
I really like this update too :)