Remove Huntress. (Not a serious suggestion, just a rant)
I've mentioned my feelings toward huntress a couple of times, so I decided I would write this so I don't have to talk about it again. I hate Huntress. I hate pretty much everything about her. I hate playing as her. I hate going against her. No killer can make me suffer as much as Huntress can. Just remove her from the game, it'll be better off without her. The first time I played this game I almost gave up because the first 10 killers I got were huntress. It was literally just huntress and nothing else every single game, and they seemed to know exactly where I was at all times (and they still do). I just wanted to go against literally any other killer. I'd take going against a 5-blink nurse or prayer beads spirit 100 times over going against a huntress. I can never loop her well. Her hatchets almost always hit me, even when I thought I made a good play. They always tunnel me, too, and I don't understand why. As soon as I get unhooked they come straight back for me. Even if they chase someone else, they'll leave them alone and find me if they suspect I'm nearby. I once got matched up with a rank 2 huntress while I was a rank 12 solo survivor. She found me in the first 10 seconds of the game and downed me with iridescent head. Then someone unhooked me when she was still nearby. I tried to hide, and she started to chase the person who unhooked me, but then she suddenly stopped and walked straight towards where I was hiding. Then I got mori'd. I pipped down for that. Why do I pip down for that? There was nothing I could have done. It's BS. I got punished because I wasn't allowed to play the game. Playing Huntress is just as bad. I can almost never land my hatchets. I've run iridescent head and infantry belt more times than I'd like to admit and every time 3-4 survivors escaped. I know how to play her. I know the strategies and mind games. But I just can't land the hatchets. Even when I make a good shot and it looks like the survivor was gonna get hit, it just goes through them. And it's even more infuriating to know that it would have hit if I was the survivor. Maybe my aim is bad because I'm left handed but I use my mouse with my right hand? Would explain why I suck at nurse or why I miss most of my hits when survivors spin me around. And I can't just "not swing" because I'll lose track of them anyway since I can't follow them with my camera. But that's besides the point. Delete huntress. Remove her from the game. She is literally the worst. Playing against her makes me feel physical pain. I don't like playing against Trapper or Hag because I am certain that I will step on several traps. But at least I feel like it's my fault. Huntress isn't like that. She finds me even though there was no way she should know where I am, and she kills me no matter what I try to do. It's not fun. Any fun I might have been having is immediately sucked away the second I get chased. It is the worst. No other aspect of this game frustrates me more.
Remove Huntress.
Comments
P.S. There is actually one thing I like about Huntress. When I'm playing her, I can hum her lullaby to distract me from the fact that I am suffering. That is all.
ok
But right after they remove,
Spirit
Legion
Nurse
Hillbilly
Wraith
Freddy
Leatherface
Hag
Myers
Doctor
Demogorgon
Clown
Plague
Ghostface
Huntress? Uhm... What about spirit? Don't you hate to go against spirit more?
Nope.
Idk, you don't have fun to infinite her on Groaning Storehouse or Grim Pantry ?
That's weird lol