Really hope they make some much needed changes...

The hitboxes seem really off lately. Im getting gen rushed just about every game and decisive strike and flashlights draw out long chases even longer. I almost feel like they need to add a dynamic to flashlights, almost like it goes out and has a small cooldown before you use it again like in real horror movies. Its just a pain when they do a flashlight save, down them again try and scare them away the second time only to go into a chase a third time. Even more chases if they have decisive. I just think it's funny all these survivors use these crutches when in all reality is they would be horrible without them. Then when they try to balance it all they do is whine. I almost don't even care anymore, survivors have been highly obnoxious lately. What makes matters worse is the majority of killers use ruin to counter this why? Because we get gen rushed. They can't they do something else to slow down gen repairing? Why do we camp? Because sometimes that's our only option but god damn that's boring.

Why is the killer such a pain in the ass to play all of a sudden? I can't wait till we get these PTB changes, are they even making a difference against sweaty survivors?

Comments

  • Some of the perk changes I read sound like it’ll make gen rushing even stronger
  • This game is turning into a huge joke. I used to really love this game but over the last 6 months or so. It's been going to #########. It's almost like they want toxic players in their community.
  • det0xxp said:
    This game is turning into a huge joke. I used to really love this game but over the last 6 months or so. It's been going to #########. It's almost like they want toxic players in their community.
    the game has never changed. you are new here. if you cant handle the fire, step out of the kitchen.
  • New? Hah I've been playing this game for the last year it's been our on PS4. Survivors toxicity is high on top of a steaming pile of bullshit. Survivors constantly get buffed while killers get nerfed. It's ridiculous and who thought it was a good idea to have borrowed time be unlimited. I think that's a big flaw right now. It should be used once and that's it. 

    But hey, killers can't have any fun. But they get to teabag and act like #########. No wonder why I play survivor all the time every camps and tunnels. Makes sense I guess.
  • det0xxp said:
    New? Hah I've been playing this game for the last year it's been our on PS4. Survivors toxicity is high on top of a steaming pile of bullshit. Survivors constantly get buffed while killers get nerfed. It's ridiculous and who thought it was a good idea to have borrowed time be unlimited. I think that's a big flaw right now. It should be used once and that's it. 

    But hey, killers can't have any fun. But they get to teabag and act like #########. No wonder why I play survivor all the time every camps and tunnels. Makes sense I guess.
    you should stick to survivor
  • Lol go away. Your one of the most obnoxious people on this board. No one can have an opinion without you opening your fat mouth.
  • det0xxp said:
    Lol go away. Your one of the most obnoxious people on this board. No one can have an opinion without you opening your fat mouth.
    you’re*
  • @Lowbei said:
    det0xxp said:

    Lol go away. Your one of the most obnoxious people on this board. No one can have an opinion without you opening your fat mouth.

    you’re*

    “you’re”*

  • Jack11803 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    det0xxp said:

    Lol go away. Your one of the most obnoxious people on this board. No one can have an opinion without you opening your fat mouth.

    you’re*

    “you’re”*

    no u r
  • @Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Lowbei said:

    det0xxp said:

    Lol go away. Your one of the most obnoxious people on this board. No one can have an opinion without you opening your fat mouth.
    

    you’re*

    “you’re”*

    no u r

    D A R N

  • Lowbei said:
    det0xxp said: no
    Lol go away. Your one of the most obnoxious people on this board. No one can have an opinion without you opening your fat mouth.
    you’re*
    You should go be a low paying teacher if you like correcting people.
  • @det0xxp said:
    Lowbei said:


    det0xxp said: no

    Lol go away. Your one of the most obnoxious people on this board. No one can have an opinion without you opening your fat mouth.

    you’re*

    You should go be a low paying teacher if you like correcting people.

    Correction: high paying

  • Jack11803 said:

    @det0xxp said:
    Lowbei said:


    det0xxp said: no

    Lol go away. Your one of the most obnoxious people on this board. No one can have an opinion without you opening your fat mouth.

    you’re*

    You should go be a low paying teacher if you like correcting people.

    Correction: high paying

    resume submitted
  • @Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @det0xxp said:

    Lowbei said:

    det0xxp said: no
    
    Lol go away. Your one of the most obnoxious people on this board. No one can have an opinion without you opening your fat mouth.
    
    you’re*
    

    You should go be a low paying teacher if you like correcting people.

    Correction: high paying

    resume submitted

    Virgin teacher? Or chad professor?

  • High paying teacher? Unless your a professor at Harvard. Teachers don't really make jack #########. I would know, my uncle is one. One of the lowest paying jobs in the world, yet one of the most important.
  • And I think you forget that 95% of teachers don't work during the summer and you forget holiday breaks.
  • Jack11803 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @det0xxp said:

    Lowbei said:

    det0xxp said: no
    
    Lol go away. Your one of the most obnoxious people on this board. No one can have an opinion without you opening your fat mouth.
    
    you’re*
    

    You should go be a low paying teacher if you like correcting people.

    Correction: high paying

    resume submitted

    Virgin teacher? Or chad professor?

    Madness 101 with Professor Carter will be held outside today.
  • @det0xxp said:
    High paying teacher? Unless your a professor at Harvard. Teachers don't really make jack #########. I would know, my uncle is one. One of the lowest paying jobs in the world, yet one of the most important.

    I’m saying lowbei wouldn’t settle for low pay, not denying regular teachers usually are payed 90k tops. That’s why I asked the ultimate question...

  • In what world is 90k low pay?

    Try 40k
  • @Dr_doom_j2 said:
    In what world is 90k low pay?

    I said TOPS. As in as high as possible. Raise, tenure and all

  • And that's still above the national average. Assuming you're in America that is
  • @Dr_doom_j2 said:
    And that's still above the national average. Assuming you're in America that is

    Oh really? I thought the national average there was freeloading off welfare...

  • Lol our minimum wage is also lower, while we have higher taxes than the UK. We gotta live with the system we got
  • This content has been removed.
  • @det0xxp said:
    Lol go away. Your one of the most obnoxious people on this board. No one can have an opinion without you opening your fat mouth.

    Isn't that the point of the forums? I do the same damn thing. I post on a lot of topics. The more people do the more gets out in the open. Irrespective of whether you agree with said opinion o not we are still going to say them.

  • That guy is just plain annoying though. Lol