You guys need to fix fixated (Pun intended)
It needs to work while *injured* as well, I don't want the same problems that we had with Urban Evasion.
It needs to work while *injured* as well, I don't want the same problems that we had with Urban Evasion.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's nothing to fix: It's by design meant to only work while you are uninjured.
big oof, I meant injured
Just cuz it's not a bug doesn't mean it can't be fixed.
This isn't a bug. The speed boost was always when in the healthy state and walking only. Any other application would be broken.
Why would it be broken? I haven't gotten the chance to try out Fixated yet, so I don't yet understand what the controversy with it is. My assumption is that it would be a pretty benign quality of life change to make it work while injured, but what is the argument against this?
Imagine that speed boost when running. That would make you faster then the killer.
.... what?
How is that an excuse for the perk to only work while healthy?
Doesn't it only impact walking speed though? It doesn't increase running or crouching speed at all, does it?
Well, another trash perk then.
Yeah not really necessary that it just worked uninjured, wouldnt change anything if it would work injured too, except it would be more viable ๐
So why does this perk have an condition an urban evasion for example not?
This condition related perks just make sense if they have deep impact in the game. (Chases, Second Chances,.....)
In this case, it kills more the perk itself and don't has an real impact to the balance from my view.
You miss the point where I say other applications could've included sprinting, right?
But it doesn't affect sprinting...
What are you talking about?
Fixated isn't competing with meta perks. It's not even competing with decent perks. It wouldn't harm anyone if it worked while injured.
Would like to request to have it changed to work while uninjured.
I don't get the rationale why it doesnt' work while injured.
Please give us NoMither Fixated.
It only works while walking. That's enough of a limit. Uninjured is an unnecessary limitation.
You say that but it isn't true.