This 2 perks

Dying Light: Your Obsession gains a 33% action speed bonus to unhooking and healing other Survivors. Each time you hook a Survivor that is not the Obsession and the Obsession is alive, gain a token. If the Obsession is alive, all Survivors who are not the Obsession get a 2/2.5/3% penalty to repair, healing and sabotage speed for each token.

I said this in the PTB this is not a good perk.

The killer get punished for everything.

Obsession alive? = punish

Obsession dead? = punish

But well I dont care about this perk.

The perk Surge has been changed from 24 meters to 32 meters, and its effect from 12% to 8%

Ok, let use compare 2 perks.

Surge and PGTW.

PGTW = 1 gen 25%/Hook

Surge = 0-3 gens 8% = 0% - 24%/Baseattack

More range is nice, but this baseattack thing and the cooldown is just kinda dumb in this perk.

I would say 10% and it works every time, if a survivor is downed.




Whats your opinion about this 2 perks?

Comments

  • You forget that surge also makes the gen explode. So, it’s actually 13% regress on each gen affected, and they start to regress. Overall, PGTW is still better in protecting that middle gen, but surge is close second. With Thrilling Tremors(not sure if it’s the exact name), it guarantees 18% (if my math is right) regress on the affected gens. It’s not bad at all


    about dying light, I’m actually relieved that they changed it, so I don’t really care it’s pretty weak. Although, I think that the obsession should be affected by the slowdown as well.

  • @nan1234 said:

    You forget that surge also makes the gen explode. So, it’s actually 13% regress on each gen affected, and they start to regress. Overall, PGTW is still better in protecting that middle gen, but surge is close second. With Thrilling Tremors(not sure if it’s the exact name), it guarantees 18% (if my math is right) regress on the affected gens. It’s not bad at all

    about dying light, I’m actually relieved that they changed it, so I don’t really care it’s pretty weak. Although, I think that the obsession should be affected by the slowdown as well.

    My biggest problem with surge is this baseattack thing.

    Thats so frustrating.

    Killer get punished for using his ability.

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    Dying Light: Your Obsession gains a 33% action speed bonus to unhooking and healing other Survivors. Each time you hook a Survivor that is not the Obsession and the Obsession is alive, gain a token. If the Obsession is alive, all Survivors who are not the Obsession get a 2/2.5/3% penalty to repair, healing and sabotage speed for each token.

    I said this in the PTB this is not a good perk.

    The killer get punished for everything.

    Obsession alive? = punish

    Obsession dead? = punish

    But well I dont care about this perk.

    The perk Surge has been changed from 24 meters to 32 meters, and its effect from 12% to 8%

    Ok, let use compare 2 perks.

    Surge and PGTW.

    PGTW = 1 gen 25%/Hook

    Surge = 0-3 gens 8% = 0% - 24%/Baseattack

    More range is nice, but this baseattack thing and the cooldown is just kinda dumb in this perk.

    I would say 10% and it works every time, if a survivor is downed.

    Whats your opinion about this 2 perks?

    Well rn I tested dying light and thanatophobia as Legion, and it always makes my game crash when I get above 5 tokens as soon as I hook someone

  • @kermit_snacc_choke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87856/this-2-perks

    Well rn I tested dying light and thanatophobia as Legion, and it always makes my game crash when I get above 5 tokens as soon as I hook someone

    Me too i try this combo with wraith and crash when i hook the last survivor

  • @nan1234 said:

    You forget that surge also makes the gen explode. So, it’s actually 13% regress on each gen affected, and they start to regress. Overall, PGTW is still better in protecting that middle gen, but surge is close second. With Thrilling Tremors(not sure if it’s the exact name), it guarantees 18% (if my math is right) regress on the affected gens. It’s not bad at all

    about dying light, I’m actually relieved that they changed it, so I don’t really care it’s pretty weak. Although, I think that the obsession should be affected by the slowdown as well.

    The explosion isn't additional regression on top of the 8%. And while Thrilling tremors could be a great combo it won't work all the time, since Gens being regressed by this perk besides the closest one are likely to already have a Survivor working on them.

  • Dying Light is so buggy... Each time I go for my 6th stack the game crash.

  • Surge doesn't activate Pop unfortunately. Nor does it work with Overcharge, But it works just fine with Surveillance at least.

  • @TWiXT said:

    Surge doesn't activate Pop unfortunately. Nor does it work with Overcharge, But it works just fine with Surveillance at least.

    I was confused for a while as to why this was the case, but I realize now that it's because Surveillance is worded differently. PGTW and Overcharge are manually set by physically damaging a Gen, but Surveillance just automatically applies to any Gens that are regressing

  • @Jago said:

    Dying Light is so buggy... Each time I go for my 6th stack the game crash.

    My game just randomly crashed hooking someone with this active (xbox) guess I'll take it off