Left Behind achievement change?
Since the perk “Left Behind” is getting an entire change, it would only make sense that the achievement should also be changed. Anybody know if the devs have talked about changing that specific achievement at all?
Since the perk “Left Behind” is getting an entire change, it would only make sense that the achievement should also be changed. Anybody know if the devs have talked about changing that specific achievement at all?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I managed to get the achievement on the PS4 recently. There were still multiple gens left to do, and it was down to me and one other survivor. I finished a generator just after the other survivor died on the hook, then the killer closed the hatch and I got out via an exit gate.
It didn't take finishing the last generator, just finishing a generator as the last remaining survivor, and then getting out via the exit. I don't know if that's intentional or not.
Again, this is more of a case of: this is an actual achievement for survivors similar to Evil Incarnate for Myers. Having this means you were either: very skilled, or very lucky.
More lucky than anything. It’s an outdated achievement. Nobody is gonna fix a generator once they are the last ones left.
I’m lucky enough to have gotten that Myers achievement when I was pretty new. I was Rank 18 I think.
True, but it's still true. I got the Myers achievement a few months ago, so I know what it took to get stuff like this.
I would rather it be something like this if it were going to change, though: Go open and escape through the powered gate as the last survivor in the match. Still hard, because you can't leave via hatch, but still more doable than now.
And, if we're on the topic, maybe a tone down on the Where did they go? achievement in some way would be nice too.