When the shop goes live....
What are you guys hoping to see in the shop for survivor and killer cosmetic wise?
Any particular ideas for what you like to see these survivors or killers wearing?
Any particular ideas for what you like to see these survivors or killers wearing?
Comments
I'd like to see some MMA gear for David or maybe a different outfit for Trapper, like perhaps a boiler suit or something like that.
As someone who lost their Legacy, I would also like to see some Legacy Items in the Shop as well, but you have to get the full set, and it costs as many Shards as it would take the average player to have grinded out P3 in the old days.
Feng min, jake park , trapper, wraith stuff please~
-Spinner hat for Dwight
-Hawaiian shirt for Ace
-Anything for Aunt HAGatha, Billy, and Bing Bong
OH heck! I forgot about ACE, yes! ACE STUFF PLS!!!
I'd love for Meg to have different 'sport' outfits that have flags on them, people can rock their pride in DbD, or get killed and put their country to shame...
But that would be a bit too much i guess
.
These packs are for Survivors - Will post packs for Killers later.
Thank you so much for asking @DannySanWolf
PACKS (These include a collection of cosmetic items which you will be able to wear individually)
SEASONS (Different color variations and clothes to match if possible.)
Seasonal packs are often very popular among many different games ranging in cosmetic upgrades.
OLYMPICS (Specially designed clothes for the countries the DBD Team decides to represent in their game in the current year.)
Olympics are celebrated every year all around the world!
HOLIDAYS (Special/color variation designed clothing for each holiday the DBD Team would enjoy creating)
EVERY DAY CLOTHING (This can range from creating new styles of hats/beanies to scarves, shoes, jackets, shirts, pants and more)
_ Neutral color tones would be nice instead of constant screaming neon colors._
Because of a bug my comment got duplicated and posted 3 times here.
I'm posting it like this so they can easily find and delete it.
Because of a bug my comment got duplicated and posted 3 times here.
I'm posting it like this so they can easily find and delete it.
Longer hair for female survivors and some Chloe price (Life is Strange) Cosmetics for Nea
I would like more overall skins for killers and survivors that haven't seen many skins like feng, david and ace.
on terms of what skins I would like to see I would love to see that bunny feng min as a skin and maybe a witch doctor variant for the hag.
And some Max Caulfield cosmetics for Meg too!