Dead by Daylight Casefile The Legion

https://youtu.be/BIea8L7DtT4


Bricky explains the legion and why he was the most disappointing dlc killer release with his crap power and false trailer

Comments

  • Two members still locked behind a paywall?

    Good stuff.

  • People can say whatever they want about Legion’s power and all that, but I’m still gonna love them. Personally, I always thought they were the best DLC in terms of backstory, design, and concept. I do wish they were better, but they’re not horrible..

  • @Raccoon said:

    Is there any way to do this in-game, or is it just....DLC FOR MY DLC?

    Apparently this was brought to the team....

    *crickets*

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    People can say whatever they want about Legion’s power and all that, but I’m still gonna love them. Personally, I always thought they were the best DLC in terms of backstory, design, and concept. I do wish they were better, but they’re not horrible..

    You just basically said everything which I wanted to say <3

  • Ah Bricky. I remember watching his videos along with Tru3 when I was first starting out way back in October


    Of course looking back on them I find a ton of the stuff he says to be nearly completely wrong, but I'm quite happy he's making more of them, perhaps more new players will end up seeing them and using them as a stepping stone


    "Clown is the best DLC in the game" That comment in the clown video is so beautifully wrong