My Killer and perk tier list (NEWEST PATCH)
(Please don't get offended by the "Nothing but S" title. It was meant for fun and not taking a half an hour to think about something else).
@GrootDude Come at me.
(Please don't get offended by the "Nothing but S" title. It was meant for fun and not taking a half an hour to think about something else).
@GrootDude Come at me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@GrootDude A new challenger approaches...
Its funny that Freddy is high, and huntress it mid... Also, why is Gorgon on the list when hes not officially out for 2 more days?
poor pig :( i cant wait for her add ons to be reworked
I've been able to make a definitive guess and answer to it. Reasons: Played Demogorgon enough 2. He seems really good at cutting long walls and keeping map pressure. @GrootDude and I have had a small discussion on it before, I still persist ๐
A lot is wrong with this list imo, how is nurses calling the best perk? Once you learn how to play LF he is pretty good and Hag is easily the third best killer.
ok brother, just saying the perks aren't in particular order in the tier list. The colors are just to make it look attractive :)
Agitation and deerstalker bad?
Yeah but a lot of people thought certain Killers were busted until their official release was made.
They then either still thought that, or changed their minds and considered them trash. I'm just saying that adding a Killer that isn't officially released to a tier list is kind of odd, but hey, its your tier list.
I'll leave a like whenever you ask me something :). Maybe Agitation is low-mid
Why is bloodwarden so low? This perk has saved me a lot.
Man we all have different play styles, so all lists are gonna be different no matter what....we can just all agree that Nurse is the strongest :')
Thank you, Gorgon.
I disagree with I'm All Ears. It can actually be quite useful at times, especially for Nurse.