"Slightly" + "Moderately" = "Considerably" ?
Is it true for addons and offerings?
Is it true for addons and offerings?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure it is.
Mmmmmm no, not always at least.
Wraith's "Windstorm" - Mud gives a massive boost, but "Windstorm" - White only makes you a bit faster than "Windstorm" - Mud, and "W" - Blood only a bit faster than "W" - White.
Kind of...?
I know for fog offerings (assume - is less and + is more):
+Slightly and +Slightly = +Moderately
+Slightly and +Moderately = +Considerably
BUT
-Slightly cancels out +Moderately
It's weird, I know.
You are wrong. For example with Billy, the addons that increase slightly the charge speed means it is 12% faster. And moderately is 18%. So Slightly + slightly is almost the same than slightly + moderately. Idk the numbers on considerably though.
I wasn't talking about Billy add-ons, but ok.
They're honestly just placeholders for the real statistics of add-ons or offerings.
Its more catchy to say "This add-on considerable increases your powers ability" than to say "This add-on gives a 3.65% bonus to your power"
At least... that's what I think they were going for anyways...
We are talking about addons in general and I used Billy as an example. If you bring -slighty and +moderately you still have +6% positive. Same happens with other killers.
IIRC, "slightly", "moderately" and "considerably" don't stand for fixed percentage values but vary from add-on to add-on. So you can't say that in general.
Its a spaghetti meaning
I really wish the devs would put the percentages in the perk descriptions.
Slightly = 10%
Moderatly = 15%
Considerably = 20%
Termodusly = 25%
That simply isn't true.
Pig's Video Tape is "Slightly" but 50%.
It is true on most killers add ons and survivors items and add ons. Btw ehat does pigs video tape do?
That also isn't true.
Slightly, moderatly, considerably and tremendously just don't translate to any particular values. It will vary add-on to add-on with no consistency whatsoever.
For some reason the devs seem to think that this makes add-ons easier to understand than giving us straight numbers. I disagree.
This "natural langage" format is just vague and misleading. In some cases it just hide how pointless some add-ons truly are.
I mean with the same addon/offering when they stack up
Hmm I think that's kinda true, I feel like when you stack slightly with moderately it's faster than considerably a bit.
I wish they would just show percentages