updated my tier list from a couple months ago

my-image (2).png

i didn't include a F tier since no one is that unplayable and utter trash but D tier is filled with playable killers but they are pretty much #########

Comments

  • Outta curiosity, where would you put demo?

  • Oh thank God, I’m finally not a D-Tier Killer.

  • @Mc_Harty said:

    Outta curiosity, where would you put demo?

    im not too sure he seems to be a solid A tier killer but i feel like its too early to come to a conclusion

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    Oh thank God, I’m finally not a D-Tier Killer.

    yea legion is underrated the amount of information he gives you about survivors is great

  • I’d put Legion at the bottom of C tier and put The Plague right in between him and The Trapper.

  • @Star99er said:

    I’d put Legion at the bottom of C tier and put The Plague right in between him and The Trapper.

    maybe he is up a bit too high but i feel like he is better than trapper due to his above average mobility, his more reliable slowdown, a easier chase when playing him since first hit is always free, and he gets info on where survivors currently are. the trapper has to waste time setting traps up and even then its basically rng if the survivors step in there or not where legions power is more reliable imo

  • I am salty you put Clown so low. Doc suffers a lot more than him. I would say he is on par with Trapper, if not better.

    Legion isnt underrated, they are overrated by you. They get so much information, sure. But what do they do with it? The same as any other low tier killer, if not worse, because their power is useless for anything else.

  • i really don't want this to turn into an argument and i want to keep it civil but here is my explanation behind clown doctor and legion

    Clown IMO is just not good no mobility, no map pressure, no gen stall, just medicore chase potential. And pretty much the counter to clown is just throw down the pallet early. What can he do other than break the pallet? Nothing. Clown can shut down some loops but high rank survivors just wont go to those loops since they know what they can and cant do against clown. This is why i have placed him as the 3rd worst killer

    Doctor is obviously not the best but his shock therapy is a lot harder to counter if the doctor can time it right. and i know the argument "base range is too small" sure it isnt great but it doesn't completely destroy his anti loop potential. He also has great tracking which is always nice and has a built in slowdown. (although it's slight) I will admit he also has no mobility, high ranking survivors can cuck him by taking right routes. and can abuse the hell out of his small range of shock therapy. However he can be get down faster than normal due to his anti loop and can make the game take a significant longer amount of time to finish.

    Legion is again, not the best but his feral frenzy basically gets half of the chase over with. Being able to just get a free hit like that is pretty decent. The info he gets is very good as he now knows which gens survivors are on and can go harass them and get them off gens with his increased mobility. His slowdown is very similar to doctors in which it is slight. But legion can pretty much make everyone have to mend which waste time. This means while he is harassing lets say two guys off the gen, one guy is mending and the other is doing a gen. two of them are mending, the 3rd guy is getting chased, and the 4th one is doing a gen. Maybe i did overrate them a little bit and should put him below doc but he can do a lot with the info he is given. He pressures them to get off gens and forcing to mend and getting the 1st half of the chase over with is pretty decent. He is however an m1 killer if the survivors are injured

    @PigNRun said:

    I am salty you put Clown so low. Doc suffers a lot more than him. I would say he is on par with Trapper, if not better.

    Legion isnt underrated, they are overrated by you. They get so much information, sure. But what do they do with it? The same as any other low tier killer, if not worse, because their power is useless for anything else.


  • Regarding demogorgon: remember when spirits came out? Everyone said she was garbage tier....

    And now...

  • @Attackfrog said:

    Regarding demogorgon: remember when spirits came out? Everyone said she was garbage tier....

    And now...

    She was garbage tier upon release. Maybe not that garbage, but certainly wasted potential. Then after a few weeks she got buffed upping her power.

  • @PigNRun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/687436#Comment_687436

    She was garbage tier upon release. Maybe not that garbage, but certainly wasted potential. Then after a few weeks she got buffed upping her power.

    Ah crud you're right, they did buff her. I forgot about that.

  • This is actually pretty accurate I would put pig at the top of c tier though

  • I think I would put Pig in B tier. I find her to be definitely better than Doc and Legion. Her crouch ability can definitely be very useful on certain loops as long as they aren't too big, turning certain loops into mindgames that aren't normally mindgames.

    Her RBT's though are what make her good in my opinion. She has by far the best slowdown potential in the game, even though it's rng based. And that's pretty big in this game.

    The fact that she can also stealth is just another advantage of hers.

  • I don't get why wraith is worse than legion. Both get an easy first hit, but wraith have some powerful addons while legion's addons are trash.

    Another thing I want to say is that if hillbilly didn't exist I'm sure LF would be mid-top tier in every tier list because of being the only killer who has an instadown.