I play both about equally...though lately I think I've been playing just a tad bit more survivor.
If I'm playing solo = Killer. Get more bloodpoints, don't have to worry about dying on the first hook because randos just feel like leaving me for dead, or being in a chase for 5 minutes and no gens getting popped. If I mess up it's all on me as killer, and it's pretty funny watching how alot survivors act or perform in certain areas. Sometimes they just do the silliest decisions like blendetting when I can clearly see them, or they are loop gods and I can steal some of their tactics for when I play survivor.
With friends around to play I choose survivor obviously. It leads to a lot of funny moments where we are either dominating or getting slapped around relentlessly. And usually it's just relaxing, and enjoyable to call your friend out for being a potato.
Killer... because I don't like relying on others. I don't have many friends to play SWF with. That and it's the harder role... I tend to like more challenging options. What can I say? I'm a Dark Souls player. : P
Solo survivor is painful and demoralizing and in general just not fun.
Killer is stressful, but at least I earn more BP, so it's usually what I play more.
Lately, I play one match of each a day for the daily xp bonus. I only play more than one match of either if I have trouble completing the daily ritual.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killer, just because I have more fun playing Killer.
Survivor, I'm always with friends and just having way too much fun
Survivor because I hate going against swf and I’m much better at survivor anyways. Plus I’m always playing with 1-3 friends
I personally play more killer, I enjoy the challenge
But I do also play survivor, just not as often
I play both the same, but maybe survivor
Killer.
Same I play more killer too:) sometimes survivors but mostly killers
Killer because I like to hit stuff
Also because I have no friends
Same
Survivor I just love the adrenaline the chase gives and I play with friends too sometimes
I play both about equally...though lately I think I've been playing just a tad bit more survivor.
If I'm playing solo = Killer. Get more bloodpoints, don't have to worry about dying on the first hook because randos just feel like leaving me for dead, or being in a chase for 5 minutes and no gens getting popped. If I mess up it's all on me as killer, and it's pretty funny watching how alot survivors act or perform in certain areas. Sometimes they just do the silliest decisions like blendetting when I can clearly see them, or they are loop gods and I can steal some of their tactics for when I play survivor.
With friends around to play I choose survivor obviously. It leads to a lot of funny moments where we are either dominating or getting slapped around relentlessly. And usually it's just relaxing, and enjoyable to call your friend out for being a potato.
Killer more often then survivor (solo).
Killer... because I don't like relying on others. I don't have many friends to play SWF with. That and it's the harder role... I tend to like more challenging options. What can I say? I'm a Dark Souls player. : P
Survivor.
Killer seems super stressful.
Edit: Killer is* super stressful.
It varies honestly.
Overall though, I consider myself a killer main. Definitely the more satisfying role imo.
That said, I play survivor a lot too, so I understand both roles very well.
Solo survivor is painful and demoralizing and in general just not fun.
Killer is stressful, but at least I earn more BP, so it's usually what I play more.
Lately, I play one match of each a day for the daily xp bonus. I only play more than one match of either if I have trouble completing the daily ritual.