@Peanits I'd just like to let you know, there's an exploit with this perk to allow the negation from the effects of wiggling and Ultimately allowing the killer to move slightly faster by swinging repeatedly without consequence. Can this please be looked into?
Mad Grit: While carrying a Survivor, you sufferno cool-down on missed attacks and successfullyhitting another Survivor will pause the carried Survivor's wiggle timer for 2/3/4 seconds.
I made the parts where this perk works as you've stated Bold in the description. Basically this perk is designed to defeat survivors body blocking the killer while they carry a survivor to the hook. It is currently working as intended.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This isn't a bug
Elaborate please?
It's been confirmed multiple times that the new mad grit works how it is supposed to.
Which is? Because I don't think what I've listed is how it's supposed to be used?
Like I already stated, it is.
I've tested it with my friend and swinging all the time doesn't make you faster. It actually makes you a bit slower.
Ahh thank you.
Mad Grit: While carrying a Survivor, you suffer no cool-down on missed attacks and successfully hitting another Survivor will pause the carried Survivor's wiggle timer for 2/3/4 seconds.
I made the parts where this perk works as you've stated Bold in the description. Basically this perk is designed to defeat survivors body blocking the killer while they carry a survivor to the hook. It is currently working as intended.
It's not a bug, it works as intended, you don't lose or gain any speed while swinging.
Lol
what the actual ######### lol