I want more maps with weather on them
Red forest has rain and I like rain.
I think Ormond has snow but that's not rain so I don't care for it. I want rain. I WANT RAIN. ( :
Red forest has rain and I like rain.
I think Ormond has snow but that's not rain so I don't care for it. I want rain. I WANT RAIN. ( :
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would like a thunderstorm on one, where the thunder sound is the same as a Hex Totem being cleansed.
It could turn into a second of screwing with people's minds: "Hey, someone finally cleansed Rui- Oh wait, that was the weather." 😁
I want to look up at the moon and for the sky to be a blood red colour. It's not weather but I love the variation between maps however subtle.
So a blood moon.
Moon Presence Killer confirmed.
It's invisible by default and the only way you can see it is by finding and consuming umbilical cords.
I mean that's basically a cross between the hag and the demogorgan by the looks of it. Bloodborne was a great game.
All those tentacles would make this guy WAY too messy for this game, he'd clip them through all walls on indoor maps. 🤣
clears throat
Anyway, let's not speak too much about characters, this is a map discussion. 😋
The giant pigs in Bloodborne was designed to clip through walls. Maybe little Amanda can learn a trick or two.
I just see very little reason to look up at the sky in some maps. I want to see stars sparking, a raging eye of sauron, a DreamWorks moon or a the northern lights or something interesting.
The only thing i ever look up for is when i happen to see a Glass Bead being used.
I don't even look at the ones i make, as i simply remember where i put it down.
Nor do i even look for Generator lights, i usually just go around and find one quickly/eventually.
Desert map pls
also weather irl. We had a thunderstorm the other night the thunder was so loud I made it hard to hear things in game.
BhVR plz nerd asap.
I actually had a thunderclap here a month ago.
First one I ever had and dear god was that something to experience.
Let's just say: It's a good alarm clock.
Well, the new map which comes with the ST chapter has little particles in the air, does it count? uwu
Yes, please yes. That would be so awesome.
As a Killer, I want the forecast to be clear with a good chance of heavy downpours of death.
Nah, make a tundra.
Thunder, and lightning. Huge booming flashes of light followed by massive lightning strikes in thick heavy rain.
Aesthetic wise I LOVE the weather maps. It just makes my frames drop a lot.
I’d love a desert or tundra map. Maybe even a map with a river in it that is like waste deep.
I think a constantly changing labyrinth map would be pretty sweet. I can’t decide if nurse would be god or trash on it