A quick reminder as to why Nurse add-ons are being reworked.

https://youtu.be/NmXl1dgnvCM

I think Nurse basekit is fine, this is just saying why Omegablink is not.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @ArrowTheGreat11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/685549#Comment_685549

    Gens popping quickly are entirely a killer’s fault. It’s called pressure. If you can’t get people off a gen (Ruin, hooking a teammate) then it’s going to be a quick game. There’s also perks that prevent gen-rushing, so there’s no excuses unless you’re bad lol

    Well then..it was entirely the survivors fault losing to nurse..you have many second chance and free chase extender perks,.plus you can juke and use the tools on the map to evade omega blinks , it proves once and for all only bad players die to nurse then..I appreciate you confirming this for me

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/686671#Comment_686671

    Well then..it was entirely the survivors fault losing to nurse..you have many second chance and free chase extender perks,.plus you can juke and use the tools on the map to evade omega blinks , it proves once and for all only bad players die to nurse then..I appreciate you confirming this for me

    It has been proven that nurse can deal with these so this isn’t really a valid point.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/686788#Comment_686788

    It has been proven that nurse can deal with these so this isn’t really a valid point.

    If you say so

  • Nurse is fine, it's just the add-ons that take away her skill to be honest. :)


    Through she is powerful when mastered, that should always be the case with any killer.

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/686671#Comment_686671

    Well then..it was entirely the survivors fault losing to nurse..you have many second chance and free chase extender perks,.plus you can juke and use the tools on the map to evade omega blinks , it proves once and for all only bad players die to nurse then..I appreciate you confirming this for me

    My counter was being gen-rushed, has nothing to do with how good a survivor or the Nurse is.

  • @NMCKE said:

    Nurse is fine, it's just the add-ons that take away her skill to be honest. :)

    Through she is powerful when mastered, that should always be the case with any killer.

    Appreciate someone sort of having my back..this..discussion got rather hostile quickly

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/686998#Comment_686998

    Appreciate someone sort of having my back..this..discussion got rather hostile quickly

    Well, I'm all for the add-on rework, but I think her base is fine to be honest.

    If that defends you, well, cool. :D

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/687051#Comment_687051

    Well, I'm all for the add-on rework, but I think her base is fine to be honest.

    If that defends you, well, cool. :D

    I can agree, all I want if for her addons to not be meaningless..I believe we chat on this actually , I just find it refreshing to find someone whom can chat without being degrading

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/686573#Comment_686573

    I can makeup some add-ons on the top of my head:

    • After performing a lethal blink attack with your first blink, see the aura of the survivor you attacked for 5 seconds.
    • After performing a lethal blink attack with your first blink, the survivor you attacked will suffer from the oblivious status effect for 60 seconds.
    • After performing a lethal blink attack with your first blink, the next time you are fatigued, you do not suffer darkness effect of your fatigue.
    • After performing a lethal blink attack with your first blink, your next blink will travel 150% further than it's normal distance.
    • After performing a lethal blink attack with your first blink, upon downing a survivor, see the auras of all survivors for 5 seconds.
    • After performing a lethal blink attack with your first blink, the next time you are fatigued, the duration of the fagutie will be reduced by 25%.

    I can go on forever, and sure, some of these are powerful, but it has a lot of conditions. Inexperienced Nurse will waste time trying to get these add-ons to work in their favor, but Nurses who are skilled will have an easier time — not a cake walk. :)

    @immortalls96

    Can you give me feedback on this then, it's from this thread. :)

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/686690#Comment_686690

    @immortalls96

    Can you give me feedback on this then, it's from this thread. :)

    Sure, so hes very right in that regard..however..I say this..give her some extra tools from the blinks but for the blinks themselves..blink speed should be her blink modifier if that makes sense..helps her a little but doesnt make her oppressive as her base range is the same..I think it's the most brilliantly designed addon she has and should be embraced..beyond that they could give her decent addons just dont let them stack up to insanity..I dont think anyone who plays nurse would disagree with that

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/686671#Comment_686671

    Well then..it was entirely the survivors fault losing to nurse..you have many second chance and free chase extender perks,.plus you can juke and use the tools on the map to evade omega blinks , it proves once and for all only bad players die to nurse then..I appreciate you confirming this for me

    Are you ever gonna give it up? post any video of yourself evading good nurses at rank 1 on PS4. We will all take you serious when you can at least evade console Nurses.

    Not to mention that it's already Universal on PC that Nurse players are just Toxic. Even if you manage to mind game her for a couple blinks, they get salty and insta blink back to hook.

    You people are so delusional about a healthy player experience for both sides it's sad. I get you want to have Fun on Nurse, but 90 percent of survivors don't have fun playing versus broken killers. The game isn't going to be balanced around your fantasy dream of being as good as PC nurses you seen on youtube. The Nurse meta should of ended a long time ago.

    Explain why the nerf the new killers range but we allowed nurse to blink through terrain and all over the dam map for so long? It's actually hilarious because what someone in here said earlier is true, this killer concept would of never made it thought beta phase if it was being introduced this month.

1 2 3 ›