This bubba main has found a cool trick.

I don’t lose stbfl tokens for using my chainsaw, I also don’t gain them though.

Comments

  • Does it affect the speed of the chainsaw at all or just a nice way to keep stacks?

  • Yep, when I play my m1 bubba build with STBFL I always use my chainsaw to down my obsession. The animation of the hammer with a 40% decreased cooldown is amazing!!

    1. Get 8 Tokens by hitting non-Obsessions
    2. Keep 8 Tokens by only using the Chainsaw on the Obsession
    3. Kill the Obsession when at 8 Tokens to keep it at 8
    4. https://i.imgur.com/nEoYJju.gif
  • @Groxiverde said:

    Yep, when I play my m1 bubba build with STBFL I always use my chainsaw to down my obsession. The animation of the hammer with a 40% decreased cooldown is amazing!!

    It is super satisfying!

    @Alice_pbg said:

    Does it affect the speed of the chainsaw at all or just a nice way to keep stacks?

    Just a nice way to keep stacks.

    @Boss said:

    1. Get 8 Tokens by hitting non-Obsessions
    2. Keep 8 Tokens by only using the Chainsaw on the Obsession
    3. Kill the Obsession when at 8 Tokens to keep it at 8
    4. https://i.imgur.com/nEoYJju.gif

    May the force be with bubba.

  • This is true. Anything that's not considered a basic attack does not gain or lose stacks. It's a silver lining when something like shred or ambush are declassified as basic attacks.

  • I don't know if you watch Otzdarva at all, but thanks to him I now know that if you use Play With Your Food and down the obsession with your chainsaw, it qualifies as a chase end. This means you get the stack you lost for sawing them down back as if you'd let them go in a chase. Combine that with that ghostface perk, Furtive Chase, and you're now the fastest Obession Hunting Saw boi in the west.

  • @Ark_the_Bonsai said:

    I don't know if you watch Otzdarva at all, but thanks to him I now know that if you use Play With Your Food and down the obsession with your chainsaw, it qualifies as a chase end. This means you get the stack you lost for sawing them down back as if you'd let them go in a chase. Combine that with that ghostface perk, Furtive Chase, and you're now the fastest Obession Hunting Saw boi in the west.

    I must try this!😍

  • @Peanits said:

    This is true. Anything that's not considered a basic attack does not gain or lose stacks. It's a silver lining when something like shred or ambush are declassified as basic attacks.

    Imagine PWYF with this system lol that'd be such a good perk for killers with M2 attacks

  • @Peanits said:

    This is true. Anything that's not considered a basic attack does not gain or lose stacks. It's a silver lining when something like shred or ambush are declassified as basic attacks.

    Sadly at the expense of all other utility ...^^;

  • @Peanits said:

    This is true. Anything that's not considered a basic attack does not gain or lose stacks. It's a silver lining when something like shred or ambush are declassified as basic attacks.

    Why not implementing this feature for play with your food?

  • @Ark_the_Bonsai said:

    I don't know if you watch Otzdarva at all, but thanks to him I now know that if you use Play With Your Food and down the obsession with your chainsaw, it qualifies as a chase end. This means you get the stack you lost for sawing them down back as if you'd let them go in a chase. Combine that with that ghostface perk, Furtive Chase, and you're now the fastest Obession Hunting Saw boi in the west.

    They fixed this. Downing the Obsession now makes you lose a stack without gaining another one.

  • Oh now that's interesting. I didn't know if they already made the switch or not, I know they did it for Demo and Pig but I didn't know they also enabled it for everyone else

  • Does it work on Billy as well?

  • @TheMidnightRidr said:

    Does it work on Billy as well?

    I don’t play billy so I don’t know.