Killer Instinct with Myers
Add this mechanic to Shape's terrible add-on - Vanity Mirror:
- Start the trial already with Evil Within II
- Evil Within cannot pass through tier II
- Stalk a Survivor to trigger Killer Instinct revealing all Survivors within 32 metres from you
- Increases Vault duration to 1.7 seconds
- Increases the Terror Radius to 24 metres
Comments
It seems strange that Michael, true Killer, doesn't have it, at least in add-on form.
So you remove the movement speed reduction and double the wallhack range? No thanks. 32m is massive. The add on is good as it is.
That makes it stronger than scratched mirror, in every way.
A little broken, glad you're not on the balance team.
This add-on is useless as it is, 16 metres range is minor, and it slows Myers as well as Red Tombstone do.
It's supposed to give you a different way to play and gives you a ton of extra BP. It's far from useless. I find it to be a lot of fun.
16 meters is plenty enough to track ppl through a junglegym or house. You dont need to use it to find survivors, but its great to track their exact position when your able to lose LOS. Its also very handy on multi leveled areas to track survivors above or below you. Imagine dropping down on a survivor whos on the bottom floor of The Game map.
It seems strong, but with this minor Myers will have no any attributes to end chases fast. Walking Killer with some information.
I don't find usage of this add-on.
You move at 4.278 m/s in Tier 2, barely faster than normal Tier 1 Myers, but also you have to REACH tier 2 and gain much more weaker wall hack ability and 16 metres Terror.
Much easier to run Scratched Mirror, 4.2 movement, 32 metres wall hack, 6 metres Terror.
Being able to get bloodlust and have an actual lunge IS nice. Im also able to use this on more than just 2 maps.
As soon as I saw that map, that was my first reaction. I always get more scratched mirrors than Game and lerys offerings combined.
Ive had so many survivors screw me over hard by ALSO using map offerings. Im actually quite good with normal Myers on these 2 maps, so I just do a little victory dance as soon as I load in. Last time I tried just using a vanity mirror and crossed my fingers...I got Coal Tower...and somehow 4ked.
How bout we make a MINOR tweek to the addon...
You unlock the ability to hit tier 4, which allows you to have blue spikey hair, fly and shoot energy balls. You also have map wide aura reading and a TR of -9001.
Just a small change...mostly just a QoL thing really
Tier 2 Myers moves at 4.6 m/s
You do know that would still make it a better version of scratched mirror right.