What was your most Memerable "I'm Dead" Moment?
Mine was when i literally just spawned in as survivor the camera spin hadn't finished yet and i hear Billy revving his saw........ and WHAM downed didn't even get to move ☠️
Mine was when i literally just spawned in as survivor the camera spin hadn't finished yet and i hear Billy revving his saw........ and WHAM downed didn't even get to move ☠️
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Game isn't going too well against a strong Billy. One is dead, Billy has slugged a Meg and is chasing an injuried Claudie. I'm on may way to Meg, still a little away. I reach her just as the Killer downs Claudie and hooks her not far away. Meg is lying right next to a pallett, maybe she had hoped for a safe. I get to her, want to heal her... and drop the pallett. He got there in like 5 seconds. sigh.
I read this in the office and half died.....lmao....coworker looking at me like I'm nuts.
PLEASE tell me you escaped though?
That just sounds terrible. Billys right?
Look at the HUD at the last second, the killer downed me into the escape trigger. :)
AHHHHHH I see. That just wow.......speechless.........
Looped a Hillbilly for all 5 gens, went for a endgame save, confident in my ability on pale rose, find out, Hillbilly who is an insta down killer has NOED, what a joke.
I saved her, she left and I got the short end of the stick.
Ive been there. Sometimes you just gotta leave them but sigh.....I've been running into this a lot lately. I play console and every ghostface, meyers, and most billys are running noed. Hell I've even had spirits and a nurse running it. I myself never run noed feels like it teaches you to lose.
My favourite "I'm Dead" moment is this rap by a ventriloquist dummy:
https://youtu.be/blAxNwN4Z5w
In his defence I did deserve it I shouldn't have been crouching in a corner they dead to begin with
I kept messing around with a nurse that had ebony. By messing around I meant going to a gap she couldn't fix thru. I got mori for it.
The killer found me too, but he ditched me for the hatch. If he would've kept chasing me, he would've got me! 😋
My most effed up one was the last other survivor died and i found the hatch, and went to run in but couldnt. Took like fifteen seconds to realize the wraith was full invis blocking it
@DonnieTheZombie This is always fun when I play Wraith. Best ever.
Came on to post this exact same thing... Torment creek in the silo. Dammit!