Legion is unfun and weak tier imo, great design and lore though, Doc eliminates Stealth and is great at pulling people off hooks, fun add ons, Clown has OP perks and is worth getting.
Well Legion has no power.... I can't give advice on Doc because thats the one killer I can't play so I'm biased.... Clown kinda has a power, sorta and he has good perks so I'd go clown.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Clown is the second funnest killer imo so I’d recommend him, plus bamboozle and PGTW are good perks, his other perk can be good with a certain build.
Legion is unfun and weak tier imo, great design and lore though, Doc eliminates Stealth and is great at pulling people off hooks, fun add ons, Clown has OP perks and is worth getting.
Out of all of them clown had the strongest perks. Bamboozle is B+, pop is S
Well Legion has no power.... I can't give advice on Doc because thats the one killer I can't play so I'm biased.... Clown kinda has a power, sorta and he has good perks so I'd go clown.
Clown for sure. He's got better perks imo