Vault delay

This game sucks lol- excuse my language but it’s getting worse

now you can be fully planted on the floor and get smacked through a window..etc slows you down and everything

Comments

  • Think alot of that has to do with the killer being the host also, I've been wailed on when i was already starting my run from the otherside of the windows a few times

  • I think I can help, and you'll laugh again and again, use that TO YOUR ADVANTAGE, check some No0b3 videos.

    Run straight to the window, the killer knows he'll get the hit, and at the exact moment you were about to vault turn away from the window instead of vaulting it, the killer will miss the hit and then you can inmediatelly vault it leaving the killer with his/her/it's mouth wide open

  • You're not safe because of a window; killers can hit through windows and over some fences. Where you land after vaulting is within the danger range of the window, so you need to move immediately or risk taking the hit.

  • survivors crying they cannot fast vault while hugging a wall.

    Imo that thing was bloody stupid and glad its removed.

  • @Ghostingmyteammates said:

    survivors crying they cannot fast vault while hugging a wall.

    Imo that thing was bloody stupid and glad its removed.

    that change ruined the game

  • @Carlosylu said:

    I think I can help, and you'll laugh again and again, use that TO YOUR ADVANTAGE, check some No0b3 videos.

    Run straight to the window, the killer knows he'll get the hit, and at the exact moment you were about to vault turn away from the window instead of vaulting it, the killer will miss the hit and then you can inmediatelly vault it leaving the killer with his/her/it's mouth wide open

    Only works against green/yellow/brown rank killers.