Does Anyone Use Ghostface Legacy?
Does anyone even use this costume?
Does anyone even use this costume?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
but there is no ghostface legacy
I believe that only the first 4 killers have Legacy my guy
He means the SHINEH skin he got a while ago
Yeah I sometimes use it, it's a dope skin. I like the p3 mask with the legacy clothes and the knife that comes with the devil skin, my favorite combination
No, sadly not much people play Ghostface enough to use it, I don't have it because I like the P3 more
I have it but I just use the knife. On the occasion I actually play GF.
that's not legacy that's slash enthusiast
That's...not a Legacy skin
Anyway, why would someone use this skin, it makes it even easier to spot him
It's called the Legacy collection
So yes it IS a Legacy skin, just not THE legacy skin
Good grief
Oh yeah
I never noticed it was called Legacy Collection, sorry about that
To be fair, it is advertised only as Slash Enthusiast, I had to open the store to check it was called Legacy somewhere and I finally found it
When they first advertised it's release they called it legacy everywhere. The reason being that the mask was a celebration mask made by Funworld to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the mask. It's celebrating the Legacy of Ghostface.
I don't know where they advertised it like that, I haven't seen it
In the Featured page of the store it simply says Slash Enthusiast
It was their social media and the News tab in game. Same way they do all the skin advertisements. I don't blame you for missing it honestly. It woulda gone under my radar if I wasn't too busy laughing at how the stealth killer got the shiniest outfit in the game (Don't get me wrong, I love the outfit but still)
Yeah, the skin looks cool
But Jesus, he's a stealth killer not a lighthouse
I like using the P3 mask and knife with the City Slicker robe from Devil Ghost Face.
Always.
Heck yeah, shiny face is best face
I use it, but I also get spotted most of the time.
Tbh I wish he had some add-ons that capitalized on getting spotted, like giving buffs when broken out of stealth.
I mean his lore would def support it, he is a bit off an attention ######### :B
I switched to PC a little bit ago and haven't gotten to GF yet but yeah I'll be using it, I'm excited as I love the Chrome steel look.
A legacy skin is a limited time skin for the original 3 Killers (And Nurse because she was released close to the end of 2016) that was given as a reward for prestiging Killers before the 2016 deadline for the new Blood-Web.
This is just a cosmetic you can buy on the in-game store, and no, barely anyone uses it because of GhostFaces whole point of stealth, seeing reflective chrome across the map isn't really stealthy...
I don't use it. What colour is it? BLACK AND WHITE. What type of killer is he? A stealth one. So? It's better all black!
I use it sometimes. I prefer the P3 version though.
Jesus, check the skin's collection name, smarty pants. Using the name "legacy" on a cosmetic isn't exclusive to THE legacy skins anymore, the OP didn't even refer to them.
No way am I gonna stick big white patches on him to make him even more visible.
Not sure about the mask, it looks pretty terrible in the store but I think that's due to yellowish lighting on it, but there's no good way to test it out.