Need A Rework for Offerings...

Like 80 90% of offerings I see are bonus BP, really?

This need a rework so bad...

Comments

  • They should be reworked to applying to all or more than one by category. They really clutter my offering inventory

  • I agree, some offerings like the one to separate all Survivors actually benefits them more than it helps the Killer...

    You want Survivors to be together in a group to keep them from doing gens, not be separated doing gens while you chase one person, even if its the shortest chase in the world...

    Mori's are kinda the lazy mans way of getting revenge of a certain Survivor, or just a lazy mans way of playing a Trial in-general (Unless you wanna just have some quick fun if you're not being """competitive""")

    Also, the branch offering barely does anything... I mean it never did in the first place, but tbh I see no difference when using it. And might I add, why would the Killer want the map to be darker with the fog offering? Doesn't that help the Survivors more than the Killer when it comes to finding them...

  • @FireHazard said:

    I agree, some offerings like the one to separate all Survivors actually benefits them more than it helps the Killer...

    You want Survivors to be together in a group to keep them from doing gens, not be separated doing gens while you chase one person, even if its the shortest chase in the world...

    Mori's are kinda the lazy mans way of getting revenge of a certain Survivor, or just a lazy mans way of playing a Trial in-general (Unless you wanna just have some quick fun if you're not being """competitive""")

    Also, the branch offering barely does anything... I mean it never did in the first place, but tbh I see no difference when using it. And might I add, why would the Killer want the map to be darker with the fog offering? Doesn't that help the Survivors more than the Killer when it comes to finding them...

    Yea, like seperate 4 survivors, 3 doing gens, and you chase 1. This is not benefit for killers at all lol

  • @PeenutsButt3r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/682509#Comment_682509

    Yea, like seperate 4 survivors, 3 doing gens, and you chase 1. This is not benefit for killers at all lol

    Or put fog offerings so Survivors have an easier time hiding from farther fields of view.

    Some offerings shouldn't really exist on Killer, but for some reason they do.

  • I can't believe the ability to kill survivors off one hook exists in this game.


    *laughs in dull key*

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/682509#Comment_682509

    I stand by Shroud of Separation + Corrupt Intervention = increased chance of early steam roll.

    Depends if you have a build built around it, than I guess. If you're using it without knowledge of the basic mechanics of this game, than you'll probably lose 2 gens in the process.

    This is if we're talking Red Ranks, if this was green ranks everyone would just walk around aimlessly for... whatever reason green ranks do that for...

  • That's partially cause many offerings got disabled over the course of years, like there used to be common-uncommon map offerings but those were deemed superflous and were retired. Or there were lighting ones but those were a major balancing nightmare so they no longer exist.

    Some new offering would be nice.

    • Like one that increases/decreases(?) the number of totems on a map seems like an obvious one.
    • Offerings to decrease/increase distance between gates? Not really applicable to certain maps tho, like the Game.
    • More/less crows and other animals?
    • Pallet offerings?
    • If any secondary objectives get added then offerings for those
    • Etc.