Killers disconnecting so survivors don’t escape

Just had a killer dc because I opened the exit gate after he closed hatch

I also think it is important to say he killed the other 3 people 

Why did he do it? Genuinely don’t understand the worth in disconnecting for one person, just so you lose all your points and they don’t get an extra 5k for escaping

Comments

  • Many reasons, sadly we aren't him

    EDIT: btw why is this in feedback

  • also it sucks that when the killer dc's then you lose your bloodpoints, it's not fair. happens to me on ps4 everytime, killer dc over stupid reasons and i get no bloodpoints at all.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The killer could have simply lost network connection.

    I could understand an intentional rage quit if the killer got totally stomped and all 4 survivors were likely to escape.

    But in this case where the killer was actually winning I can’t see that the DC was intentional. Drop outs happen. Drop outs happen to me when I’m winning. Makes me sad.

    Yeah, I've had the game suddenly drop me; it sucks. Once, I had it happen twice in a row, after I'd earned a crapton of BP.