survivor caught in a locker
If the survivor arrives to free himself from the killer's shoulder, he should have been taken from a locker to have nothing to lose blood, to return to the state in which he was before being taken.
If the survivor arrives to free himself from the killer's shoulder, he should have been taken from a locker to have nothing to lose blood, to return to the state in which he was before being taken.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm sorry, but what?
I don't understand.
They're saying it doesn't make since for a healthy survivor to be pulled from a locker, be able to wiggle of a shoulder and be considered injured.
I think he means that when a survivor is grabbed out of a locker, if they were in the healthy state prior to being grabbed, then they should remain healthy if they wiggle out successfully
If so, that's fair. But what about Instaheal + DS, in that order?
Same thing if they pull you off a generator.
I mean imo that would only be triggering if the survivor was already injured and uses those, but if they were healthy, and somehow a team of competent suvivors just suddenly show up and bodyblock the hook or sabo squad the killer (which is highly unlikely unless there is a very coordinated swf who just bully the killer on purpose) then I wouldn't rly care if they wiggled free and remain healthy, since they sacrificed like 3 or 2 other possible health states in order to save 1, and waste time. DSing then insta healing is such a waste for the survivor, they'll regret not saving them for the endgame
Hmmm . . . I have to admit that that sounds fair.
No.
Pretty interesting idea, ive thought it a few times. Wiggle is rare enough anyways.
The killer just hugged you too hard, it broke some ribs. You'll be okay.