New rank system ASAP please

The current rank system is so bad. I don't care much about ranking up because it will get reset eventually. I only play for rank to get better teammates when solo queue, but please rework it asap.

Comments

  • No it's the rework... initiatives are coming with it..

  • @Bravo0413 Do we know if the rework includes the separate ranks for each killer that they mentioned at one point? Because that is what I'm really wanting. It will make expanding my roster and actually learning new killers much less frustrating.

  • @Kilmeran said:

    @Bravo0413 Do we know if the rework includes the separate ranks for each killer that they mentioned at one point? Because that is what I'm really wanting. It will make expanding my roster and actually learning new killers much less frustrating.

    What's the learning curve for killers like Wraith, Trapper, and Clown? Having seperate ranks per killer would place high base skill players against low skill players.

    Learning a killer is a tempory thing. Just starting out the game sure there will be lots to learn. A vet of the game doesn't need to start at rank 20, 15, or 10 to learn new killers and their powers. Basing a ranking system on newer players will not scale once those players learn basic game tech.

  • @PeenutsButt3r I would be happier with the wiggle bar no escape glitch fixed and some more reworks of perks like in the ptb. I'm not a fan of the Dying Light change but Left Behind and Deja vu made the 1 viable/useful and the other stronger for solo survivor. We need more of addon changes, perk reworks, and bugs squashed.

  • And where are we at? Demogorgon is chapter 13?

  • @Kilmeran said:

    @Bravo0413 Do we know if the rework includes the separate ranks for each killer that they mentioned at one point? Because that is what I'm really wanting. It will make expanding my roster and actually learning new killers much less frustrating.

    It should... that's what was said on the stream... I'm looking forward to watching tru3 attempt to get rank 1 on each killer xD .... yeah I'm looking forward to being able to check out other killers/new killers without having to deal with red rank...

  • @Bravo0413 Funny you should say that about Tru3. I was watching Space Coconut's video last night on Rank vs Skill, and he said the same thing about Tru3 and the separate killer ranks.

    And then I thought: Yeah, that should be pretty damned entertaining. ๐Ÿ˜

    (Disclaimer: Space Coconut wasn't bad mouthing Tru3, and stated that he felt confident that Tru3 could actually do it. But that it would be entertaining to watch.)

  • @Kilmeran said:

    @Bravo0413 Funny you should say that about Tru3. I was watching Space Coconut's video last night on Rank vs Skill, and he said the same thing about Tru3 and the separate killer ranks.

    And then I thought: Yeah, that should be pretty damned entertaining. ๐Ÿ˜

    (Disclaimer: Space Coconut wasn't bad mouthing Tru3, and stated that he felt confident that Tru3 could actually do it. But that it would be entertaining to watch.)

    Idk how long a season is going to be but all of tru3's time is going to have to be invested into killer if he wants rank 1 on all the killers.... it is going to be entertaining lol..

  • @Bravo0413 If seasons remain one month long, Tru3 is going to have an aneurysm trying.