Demogorgon needs this to be perfect

Before I come to my suggestions, I want to say that this chapter is going to be the best chapter bhvr made so far. The demogorgon is absolutly balanced imo and really fun to play but also to go against. The chase music is very nice aswell and really refreshing.

NOW, I think demogorgon needs some QoL changes to be absolutly perfect:

- Let him turn freely around after he shred. Hillbilly can move his camera freely and we all agree that Billy is a much more dangerous threat than demogorgon

- his basic M1 attack shouldn't be heard all across a map. I versed a demogorgon who spammed M1 the whole time, it was quite annoying. Only his m2 should be heard everywhere.

- His pallet breaking addon shouldn't be ultra rare. Hillbilly can break pallets as basekit. It should be yellow rarity at max, maybe brown

That's it for now. It's surprising that the devs hit the nail spot on with this killer. It just shows me that the devs can do it right first try when they want. Good Job, seriously.

Comments

  • @justarandy

    I like being able to his basic attack across the map. It’s so satisfying

  • - Nurse cant turn her camera when being fatigued.

    - oke

    - i dont feel like this is a good idea, but Hey thats me. But how would you replace it?

  • @Iceman said:

    @justarandy

    I like being able to his basic attack across the map. It’s so satisfying

    Yeah I though the same at the first few hours. But after versing some M1 spammer I got quite annoyed. It's not a big deal at the end, is just a little QoL change. Something like locker jump spamming doesn't show explosions to the killer anymore to prevent toxic behavior from survivors.

  • I have to disagree with number 1 and 3, the difference between the Hillbilly's chainsaw and the Demogorgon' s shred is charge speed and hitbox, survivors are required to react almost instantly to shred and are more vulnerable due to the shred attack having a larger hitbox.

    As for number 3, Wraith can see blood while invisible at base, does this mean that spirit should have Father's glasses as a common add-on? Different killers have different strong points, demogorgon has map pressure, can locate survivors precisely in some situations and can end chases extremely quickly, Hillbilly has map pressure, the ability to instadown and can end chases quickly in some situations. Furthermore, the devs have stated multiple times that not every killer is going to be on par with Nurse, Hillbilly, etc. The Demogorgon is clearly powerful as is (albeit maybe not S tier) and his add-ons seem to be in a good position as they are currently.

  • @Milo said:

    - Nurse cant turn her camera when being fatigued.

    - oke

    - i dont feel like this is a good idea, but Hey thats me. But how would you replace it?

    Nurse can a little bit. But also, Nurse is a complete different killer tier. The fatigue is what makes her balanced imo.

    No clue honestly. I haven't invested much time thinking about another ultra rare, do you have an idea?